petpet zap

ChaoticFission

i was wondering: can a pile of soot be zapped into something else? in other words, is it still considered a petpet which can be zapped into something else.

the second question is: i was under the impression that if you stop playing with a pile of soot, it does not revert. is this true? the information in the petpet lookup seems to be misleading.

and the third question: what are some very cheap petpets? something in the <1k range. i want to some backup lab rats :evil:

Yes you can keep zapping them! They will be subject to the same changes as a normal petpet :)

No, if you remove a Pile of Soot it will revert to whatever the petpet was before. The only way to keep one is to leave it attached to your pet.

I use Altachucks for zapping... they were under 1k last I had to buy one lol

Yes you can keep zapping them! They will be subject to the same changes as a normal petpet :)

No, if you remove a Pile of Soot it will revert to whatever the petpet was before. The only way to keep one is to leave it attached to your pet.

I use Altachucks for zapping... they were under 1k last I had to buy one lol

thanks for the info izzy.

and now, my pile of soot is a disco feepit... lol

I have nine pieces for the petpet lab (all different) but idk what to do next. Can someone help me please :(

You must have the secret lab ray to be able to get the petpet lab ray.

After you have the secret lab ray and all 9 parts of the petpet lab ray, go here.

Is This About The Lab? If It Is I Wouldnt Know, I've Never Been In The Four Years I've Played Neopets =D