"welcome Amiee!!!!!!"

Queen Milli

Welcoming Amiee to TDN Forums! :D *official handshake* 'Tis good to have new members around!

Ohmigosh, Milli!! thanks!! Oh, just so you know, my name is NOT Amiee. Milli just nicknamed me that. I prefer to be called Amber(unless you are Milli, of course :P)

But I like chocolate......

I ate all your chocolate Amber XD sozz. I can give it to you if you still want it... I just like the food here! Who is the cook?

Hey Amber,

My name's Stephanie.

I guess Milli's already made you feel welcome here. TDNF is a great place and I'm sure you'll have fun around here ^_^

Read the rules and you're ready to take part!

Stay active and I'll cya around!

*muses* Maybe they just have to have the same color hair, and simaler interests... *eats more of the cheesecake*

**finishes cheesecake** but you have blond hair. Online, only your interests matter, because that's how you make twins :laughingsmiley: I smart!! :graduated:

How do you know I have blond hair??? WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT???

You can't draw and I can does that count as not being twins?

go check in the 530 neomails. **flashback: the online fashion show** Milli- **flips my beautiful blond hair**

no, it doesn't. it just means that I'm the smart twin :graduated: , and you're the artistic one. :whistle:

*hehehe* Make way for the perfect one *hehehe* I think we should war Princess Ruto of our crazy posts and such.

Princess Ruto is a mod. You may see her soon... getting you in trouble for posting to much ext...

*sniff* I have to go now byezz

Don't worry guys, craziness is welcome here on TDN! :P Morgan (i.e. Princess Ruto) is probably a tad crazier than you guys!