Frozen for no reason at all

JXFirebolt

You can go to http://www.neopets.com/autoform_other.phtml?other=frozen and try appealing for your account back. It might take some time for them to respond, but you can make another main account in the meantime, or use one of your sides as your main.

You'll have to forgive TNT. They try their best, but with the millions, if not billions, of accounts they have to watch over, there will be some margin of error.

I'd try sending in a form like Strategos said. As of right now, you may just want to play on a side account, or if you don't have one, make a new account. You may have to start from scratch, but I guess that'll just have to be the way it is.

What did you have on your main account?

This has actually happened to a staff member at TDN before - unfortunately all you can do is appeal to TNT (as mentioned above) and hope that they happen to be paying attention. :( Good luck!

Thanks guys. That helped a lot. I guess I'll try to get my account back. Wish me luck!

You'll have to forgive TNT. They try their best, but with the millions, if not billions, of accounts they have to watch over, there will be some margin of error.

I'd try sending in a form like Strategos said. As of right now, you may just want to play on a side account, or if you don't have one, make a new account. You may have to start from scratch, but I guess that'll just have to be the way it is.

What did you have on your main account?

I had pretty much all the advent calendar items since 2000, most of the jellies, (for my collection) I finished the Altador plot, had about 1.7 million neopoints on it.

I also had four pets and __ shares of CHPS stock. I can't remember too much because I got so sad I tried to forgot about my account being frozen. I still can't get off of it. I want my account SO badly. But, that's just life. It's like a box of chocolates. You don't know what you're going to get.

RIP,

JXFirebolt

:crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry to hear about your account. That actually happened to me once. Even if you fill out that form I think you don't get your money back and all your items are gone. You may or may not get your pets back.

And don't call them TNT, they are more TVT (The Viacom Team).

Haha, I refuse to call them TNT.

The real TNT was Adam and Donna.

Ever since the sale, though, Neopets seems to be stricter.

I got a 50 hour suspension and I called someone a ding dong because kept telling them they couldn't transfer a painted pet since they were only a week old.

But what can you do?

Well just hope for the best and hope they give you back everything. c:

Aww guys, thanks but right now I'm crying slightly. Apparently, this "Charlotte" person sent me an email and said I could not get it back. Thanks for all your support. Just something to note is that I wanted to make an excellent Neopets account for my brother. Previously, somebody hacked into his account and stole over 500 mil and all the rare items. I tried to cheer him up by getting another account for him, but the "TVT" (thanks to Noodle for the name) just FROZE my account without warning me. I never got a warning and they just froze me. I promise you I have never violated any rules not even in school. But that's life. Anyways, thanks for the support guys. No need for another reply. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. :crying:

I've Heard About This Evil Charlotte Though I'v Never Come Accross Her... Thankfully!

And don't call them TNT, they are more TVT (The Viacom Team).

Haha, I refuse to call them TNT.

The real TNT was Adam and Donna.

Ever since the sale, though, Neopets seems to be stricter.

I got a 50 hour suspension and I called someone a ding dong because kept telling them they couldn't transfer a painted pet since they were only a week old.

Yeah I Agree With You Noodle.

Poor you... I would hate to lose my account.

Maybe Viacom is starting to randomly freeze accounts to take Neopoints out of the economy.

By the way, the box of chocolates quote is from Forrest Gump, right?

Poor you... I would hate to lose my account.

Maybe Viacom is starting to randomly freeze accounts to take Neopoints out of the economy.

By the way, the box of chocolates quote is from Forrest Gump, right?

Haha, yes it's from Forrest Gump. Well, all I can do now is ask Santa for it. Yes, I believe in Santa. What you gonna do about it?

Ugh, Charlotte! She must be VERY evil! She is the one freezing accounts for no reson at all *shakes head*

Are you going to get another account?

omg that's so sad!!! :(

I hope they get back to their senses :S Didn't you ask them what exactly do they think you cheated in?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts above 6 words! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aye aye captain! I thought they were 7 letters XD sorry

I am so so sorry JXFirebolt :( That is a really horrible experience, especially if you're innocent and haven't done anything wrong. For what it's worth, I've had an unlucky email and frozen account from Charlotte as well ... You'd think they could at least suspend freezing accounts for the holidays.

Ugh, Charlotte! She must be VERY evil! She is the one freezing accounts for no reson at all *shakes head*

Are you going to get another account?

Yes. But I am still kinda upset about Neopets. Again, I hope Santa will find the kind heart to like "banish" this Charlotte from the world. Kay, I doubt it but it was still funny. Thanks for all your support guys.