What happens when you eat Dung Jelly?

aquacoolchick

Ok, I am gonna try it now but if my pet gets sick, you're buying the cure. (joke) :D

Don't worry, I will anyway. It will be my fault. :P Unless I get a quest first, then you have to help me complete it! Don't worry, just the Shop Wizard. ^_^

Only glowing jellies and poisonous jellies give you diseases. I'm pretty sure dung jelly doesn't.

I give glowing jellies pretty often to my pets and they never became sick :) But I think glowing jellies can randomly and rarely turn your pet glowing :O

Dung jellies are safe Aquacoolchick ;)

What happens when you eat dung jelly? Well first, you get this weird sensation of stickiness in your mouth, then your taste buds start to register and you'll get this absolutely- *is cut off*

Lame attempts at humour aside, it is indeed 'safe' to feed your pets dung jelly. :yes: They won't like it though...

I give glowing jellies pretty often to my pets and they never became sick :) But I think glowing jellies can randomly and rarely turn your pet glowing :O

Glowing jellies can't turn your pets glowing, but can give your pets Blurred Vision.

Glowing jellies can't turn your pets glowing, but can give your pets Blurred Vision.

Didn't know about blurred vision. :O It must be very rare.

But about the colour, I've seen this information on 2 different neopets fan websites. If it happens to my pets, I will take a screenshot and post it here. :P

I've got a few reports from tdn visitors that glowing jelly can indeed turn your pet glowing.

I'm pretty sure they might get a pretty bad breath, but other than that it's ok

have you tried sending your neopets to the hotel when they're sick? it keeps my pets well fed for about 100 nps each (that's the "expensive" hotel, there are a lot of cheaper ones) and they're not hungry for about 3 - 5 days

(edit) Now, what I really wonder is.... how do they make the dung jelly? I mean I know how they make their furniture, just remember Ace Ventura 2 and you'll be about right.. but the jelly? .... ewwww ahahahaha

• 2 years later...

You actually feed your neopet dung jelly. Ewww. Disgusting (shivers)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.