KQ Minigame: Spyder Scare

ChaoticFission

They seem to have disappear for me too... (in the non-beta game).

I always aim for the invisible powerups. Even if I can't see them, I still aim in that general area. Anything to beat my opponent. And speaking of KQ, Somehow before my opponents get to the treasue in Faellie Labyrinth, it says they have. Why is this happening? This is all confusing.

I always aim for the invisible powerups. Even if I can't see them, I still aim in that general area. Anything to beat my opponent. And speaking of KQ, Somehow before my opponents get to the treasue in Faellie Labyrinth, it says they have. Why is this happening? This is all confusing.

It's lag. They've already reached the treasure but that information hasn't reached you. 9 times out of 10 a good way to figure out where your opponent really is in that game is by adding 1-3 seconds. I find that approximately 1-2 (sometimes 3 if the lag is really bad) seconds elapse between seeing my opponent's score changing and seeing my opponent actually hitting a button or breaking down a door or reaching the treasure (all three are ways that you can gain points).

It's lag. They've already reached the treasure but that information hasn't reached you. 9 times out of 10 a good way to figure out where your opponent really is in that game is by adding 1-3 seconds. I find that approximately 1-2 (sometimes 3 if the lag is really bad) seconds elapse between seeing my opponent's score changing and seeing my opponent actually hitting a button or breaking down a door or reaching the treasure (all three are ways that you can gain points).

Thanks! You are so cool, george (or are you?)

There are power-ups in this game? LMAO okay I play it alot and I've never lost at that one, but I didn't know it had that lol

EDIT: Okay being more specific about this mini game. Even the walk-through doesn't say anything about them :(