Coconut Jubjub and Halloween Ruki - Pet Lending

Izzy ♥

Hello again everyone!

After a few excursions onto the pound chat, Xepha and I have traded two of our pets for a new Coconut Jubjub and Halloween Ruki :D Signups for these two pet lending chains can be resumed again now too. The Pet Lending Schedule has been updated accordingly.

2.png2.png

When applying to join chains, please remember to read the Pet Lending Rules and the Pet Lending Proceedure before you contact us :)

We don't have any more news on replacing the items, but keep the donations coming - we're getting there!

Thanks all ^_^

Oh thanks for the effort of trading in your pets for these 2 pets for lending. Maybe I will use them when I'm free...

Hello again everyone!

We don't have any more news on replacing the items, but keep the donations coming - we're getting there!

Thanks all ^_^

What are we saving for?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay for our 2 new babies! Venturing into the pound chat was actually fun XD. I hope I can get these 2 avatars soon too!

Wow, that's great news! You guys are so amazing and efficient! I can't wait to get those avatars too! *Gets in line* :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome! You guys are sure rebuilding quickly. Thanks for all your effort to keep going with the ALP--it's a great program. I'm going to head on over to the donation shop to help for the ZDAP... :)

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to try the Avatar lending, however im extremely new to this. I have had an neopets acct for about 5 years I think.

If anyone could help me out with who I need to send my info to or where to post it so I can get in the avatar chain for Feb for the cocunut Jubjub it would be greatly appreaciated.

thanks

username>: Lovely_lady1215

lookup: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lovely_lady1215