Er... Hello there...

kana-tan

Hello there strangers... :* -way to be more awkward-

My neopets username is alexa246. (Just in case you wanted to look because there's that hassle of searching.)

As I think you can tell, my name is Alexa but I prefer Kana because I people call me that more. ^_^

I'm a new member on TDN, old member on neopets coming back from the dead.

I started neopets when I was in 1st grade but my account is seven years old. About half my age... (I'm so lame I know right? :whistle: )

I've been going on and on neopets this whole entire time because there are those times where something just becomes extremely boring or you get caught up in other things.

I'm an avatar collector but not much of a battledomer (since I fail at that with the intensity of a million burning suns).

I'll try to help out with whatever I can so um... -doesn't finish sentence-

And I'll try to tone it down on the smilies... it just out of habit. [insert smilie here] -had to reread and edit this post like 5x before using only 3 smilies).

Well thanks for reading my introduction (that's pretty long for just introducing yourself)!

:skull: Welcome Back From The Dead Kana :skull:

Your smile usage seemed perfectly acceptable to me, so good job!

And since you know about our limiting of smiles I guess you already read the rules...

So good job again, and I will spare you the usual "read the rules" commentary.

I too am an avid avatar collector and pitifully sad excuse for a battledomer...so I sympathies with your addictions and weaknesses.

Oh and in case you didn't know about these parts of the TDN forum, here are some links I suggest you check out regarding avatars:

:skull: Welcome Back From The Dead Kana :skull:

Your smile usage seemed perfectly acceptable to me, so good job!

And since you know about our limiting of smiles I guess you already read the rules...

So good job again, and I will spare you the usual "read the rules" commentary.

I too am an avid avatar collector and pitifully sad excuse for a battledomer...so I sympathies with your addictions and weaknesses.

Oh and in case you didn't know about these parts of the TDN forum, here are some links I suggest you check out regarding avatars:

Thanks for the warm welcome~! XD I feel so accomplished after that post.

I'm glad that someone else is in the same boat as me. And great links cause I mean avatar bragging and a lending program? I love this place already (even though I already did for the dailies, tutorials, pretty layout.. -could go on for a while-).

I think I'll try the avatar lending program after I get used to this because I just feel like I should be an older member (in the forums) for a better chance of being er... lent to? :D;;

*coughs* Morgan, can I go in now?

*scuffles in* Hello there. *big wave*

I just had to get Morgan's approval to come in. You see, I have a habit of... ah, scaring new members. And old ones, at that. If you don't know who Morgan is, you will eventually.

With that out of the way, welcome. :D I'm Laura, your friendly neighborhood....... fiend.

*cough comes from somewhere*

Oh uh, just a seond.

What do you want?!?

... O.o

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SAID FIEND?!?

*sniffs* Well then....

Heh, that was nothing don't worry. *takes out confusing machine thingy*

I'll you see 10 seconds ago. ;)

*presses button and rewinds time*

....I'm Laura, your friendly neighborhood....... fie-

DAAAAAAAAAAHHHH *attacks*

.... fiend friend.

There we go.

*coughs* Morgan, can I go in now?

*scuffles in* Hello there. *big wave*

I just had to get Morgan's approval to come in. You see, I have a habit of... ah, scaring new members. And old ones, at that. If you don't know who Morgan is, you will eventually.

With that out of the way, welcome. :D I'm Laura, your friendly neighborhood....... fiend.

*cough comes from somewhere*

Oh uh, just a seond.

What do you want?!?

... O.o

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SAID FIEND?!?

*sniffs* Well then....

Heh, that was nothing don't worry. *takes out confusing machine thingy*

I'll you see 10 seconds ago. ;)

*presses button and rewinds time*

....I'm Laura, your friendly neighborhood....... fie-

DAAAAAAAAAAHHHH *attacks*

.... fiend friend.

There we go.

XDDDDDDD -waves back like crazy-

I completely understand what you mean! -used to scare the new members on some old forums-

I'll have to wait to eventually meet this "Morgan" which you speak of.

And thank you for the amusing welcome. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome~! XD I feel so accomplished after that post.

I'm glad that someone else is in the same boat as me. And great links cause I mean avatar bragging and a lending program? I love this place already (even though I already did for the dailies, tutorials, pretty layout.. -could go on for a while-).

I think I'll try the avatar lending program after I get used to this because I just feel like I should be an older member (in the forums) for a better chance of being er... lent to? :D;;

Hello and Welcome to TDN forums :)

Thanks for your comments about TDN :D! I am V, content director of The Daily Neopets (so yea, I'm one of the person who actualy works. If you have questions, feel free to ask around.

o_O

I...didn't...do...any of that...Laura.

Um...don't pay any attention to Laura. She's crazy. o.o

And as always, welcome to the forums. Glad you read the rules. Have a cupcake.

Psh, crazy my right toenail.

And of course you did all that. I mean, don't yo remember? We were sitting on the back of a Purpley Rhinorooster and we started discussing toast crumbs.

OOH! And now, Kana, you can say you've met Morgan. :D

Hello Kana. I'm Strategos. Erm, you've read the rules, that's the good part. Smilies are fine, you could probably add one or two more.

As for Laura, I'll just put her in the elevator, and she'll be ... fine, shall we say... in a hurry.

*punches Strategos* NEVAH!

*Hides on one of her three floors* Bwahah, the joys of having three floors of your own.

Anyway, Just steer clear of that nasty blue fish that pops up here and there. It's really what mkes people normal. No, we wouldn't want you to be normal, would we? *evil cackles*

Ehehehe...

Well I guess you've met most of the members here. My name's Stephanie. Its not that lame that you're playing neopets, I mean we're all here aren't we? Have a good time!

Anyway read the rules and try to behave :evil:

Hello and Welcome to TDN forums :)

Thanks for your comments about TDN :D! I am V, content director of The Daily Neopets (so yea, I'm one of the person who actualy works. If you have questions, feel free to ask around.

Thanks and no problem. ^_^ TDN is freaking awesome. ;D

o_O

I...didn't...do...any of that...Laura.

Um...don't pay any attention to Laura. She's crazy. o.o

And as always, welcome to the forums. Glad you read the rules. Have a cupcake.

Pleased to meetcha~ And FREE CUPCAKES? How could this get any better! -nom nom nom-

OOH! And now, Kana, you can say you've met Morgan. :D

I guess I did! :O

Hello Kana. I'm Strategos. Erm, you've read the rules, that's the good part. Smilies are fine, you could probably add one or two more.

Glad to make your acquaintance. (I needed to use spell check for such a hard word :graduated:)

Anyway, Just steer clear of that nasty blue fish that pops up here and there. It's really what mkes people normal. No, we wouldn't want you to be normal, would we? *evil cackles*

What blue fish? o-o; And I don't know the meaning of normal! :evil: My friends and I actually scare some people away cause we're so unnormal and they're so... normal. o_O

Ehehehe...

Well I guess you've met most of the members here. My name's Stephanie. Its not that lame that you're playing neopets, I mean we're all here aren't we? Have a good time!

Anyway read the rules and try to behave :evil:

Hi~ and that's true I guess. I read the rules and I'll "try" to behave. No promises. ;D

Hello there strangers... :* -way to be more awkward-

My neopets username is alexa246. (Just in case you wanted to look because there's that hassle of searching.)

As I think you can tell, my name is Alexa but I prefer Kana because I people call me that more. ^_^

I'm a new member on TDN, old member on neopets coming back from the dead.

I started neopets when I was in 1st grade but my account is seven years old. About half my age... (I'm so lame I know right? :whistle: )

I've been going on and on neopets this whole entire time because there are those times where something just becomes extremely boring or you get caught up in other things.

I'm an avatar collector but not much of a battledomer (since I fail at that with the intensity of a million burning suns).

I'll try to help out with whatever I can so um... -doesn't finish sentence-

And I'll try to tone it down on the smilies... it just out of habit. [insert smilie here] -had to reread and edit this post like 5x before using only 3 smilies).

Well thanks for reading my introduction (that's pretty long for just introducing yourself)!

Hi there Kana! I'm just like you (well, except for the age, haha!) because I like to collect avatars and also a poor battledomer. But since there are a lot of battledome avatars, I guess we'd have to try to improve at that don't you think? Well, have fun here and good luck! :)

What blue fish? o-o; And I don't know the meaning of normal! :evil: My friends and I actually scare some people away cause we're so unnormal and they're so... normal. o_O

Oh just the blue fish that resides on the blue table next to teh purple table, which happens to be the EVER-REPLENESHING snack table.

Hi there Kana! I'm just like you (well, except for the age, haha!) because I like to collect avatars and also a poor battledomer. But since there are a lot of battledome avatars, I guess we'd have to try to improve at that don't you think? Well, have fun here and good luck! :)

We'll have to improve together! ^_^

Oh just the blue fish that resides on the blue table next to teh purple table, which happens to be the EVER-REPLENESHING snack table.

:O That fishie must be put into a bowl. With a lid. And tape. Lots of tape... *-*

-takes a muffin from thee purple table- Mmm.. muffin... :wub_anim:

Heya... Welcome to TDN... I see you have met some of our members.. Aren't they wonderful?? Don't let them scare you... They aren't that bad... Well all except Morgan... I suggest you carry some disinfectant just incase she bites you! By the way... I am Marianne :yes:

@ Laura:

I bet you have, you being such an amazing person like that. XD

-goes to get the fishie bowl. a small. cramped. fishie bowl.-

@ Morgan:

Really? So that must mean I'm special... in a good way. o-o;; To not be scared off by Laura. :3

@ Marianne:

Why hi Marianne! :D Thanks and yes, they are wonderful. ;D And er... -gets a mini bottle of disinfectant spray... just in case-

@ FutureTXGovernor: (since I don't know your name yet XD;;)

Thank you! Thank you! -bows to the audience which exists somewhere-

Why not respond? THAT is the question... :O And I can already tell that you guys are awesome just from talking to you people. And once again thank you! -bows once again- :laughingsmiley:

Btw, I'm sick of using stupid quotes because I confuse myself so NEW STYLE? :D;;

Kana, welcome. I am fairly new here myself. My kids barely play neopets anymore, so I don't have anyone to talk with about how much fun I have. I love it!

I saw some other new members joined TDN, but my pooh brain rejected the information... Welcome new members!

Hello other regulars!

Xepha, I didn't know one can change their name here, or is it just staff?

m3l3ana: Do I have to put Laura AND you in the timeout corner? Stop spreading rumors about me. :(

judykm: You can change your display name once you hit Super Member status, which is at 400 posts. :yes: