Hello again!

penguins

Hi guys, long time no see!

I must explain why I have left so I can feel better!

At first I became a pro at neopets and even joined many neopet help sites, I even became interested in web site building!

But As I became older I left the computer, and began to enjoy the paranormal and cryptozoology and began to put research in to it, it turns out that every thing I learned at first was wrong an tell I met a professer named Wilson Weatcroft!

At the age 65 he and his wife told me all the secrets of the world! From Atlantis to Dragons from the missing planet to 2012!

I now, you can say, have a life! (no offense)

I have complete under standing of the world!

So now I can live on my life with happiness.

And now I give you the same, the gift of openness! Look at this video and listen closely!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fbX4NJE6bE

:graduated:

Thanks everyone!

Hey there penguins! It's great 'ter see ya again! :D

Woh!

You content staff!?!? Nice going!

(what ever happened to the cookies?)

Hey penguins welcome to the forums! (or back to the forums apparently)

My name is Will.

That's a very interesting video you have there. The only thing is, the world was never at peace, humans were never treated as equals, and there was always wars and violence.

See it's funny seeing Egyptian landscapes and have them described as "peaceful" when Egypt really went around killing a bunch of other tribes/communities and taking them over. The Egyptians also enslaved many people and worked them to their deaths. Oh yeah, wars existed way back then. There never really was a peaceful time period where all people lived in harmony with each other, or when people were always treated equally.

The only thing that's changed is that now there are more deaths, but the deaths are a lot more, for a lack of a better world, "comfortable." I mean it's a lot easier being blown up and dieing within seconds than getting stabbed by a spear and lying on the ground for hours waiting to bleed to death. Morbid, yes, but it's reality.

And I really don't believe in the end of the video. We'll gain the ability to travel through time and levitate? What?!?

Lol sorry, my rant is over, but I saw this video, and it just didn't seem right...

Anyway, I'm glad you came back and I look forward to getting to know you better!