Games Master Challenge: Now LIVE!

Superfly

The Games Master Challenge is now live, that means you can start completing AAA's challenges right now! You will noticed that there are currently 5 challenges for everyone to complete, each day 5 more challenges will be added.

The Daily Neopets has complete coverage of the Games Master Challenge which can be found here. Each day we will post the scores and games that Neopets does not release so you don't have to waste your time looking for them. Be sure to check our GMC Coverage each day for solutions, prizes, and any information related to the GMC.

gmc-new.gif

2.gif

What's that second image? Oh, it's one of TDN's GMC Counters! You can keep track and show off your Games Master Challenge wins in one simple location. Our counters work everywhere, even on Neopets. All you have to do is place the code where you want the image to go (and put it in lots of places!), update your current wins in only ONE place - TDN - and it updates everywhere you put the image. HOW COOL IS THAT?!! All right here on TDN's GMC Coverage.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwhahahah! I put up my counter in my signature prematurely!

Site admin 1337 powers! But now everybody can have a counter ;D Yay!

I think it is funny how the top two trophies resemble the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. lol

hmm I can't get the "Finished in a flash" one, I've rated like 5 games and still doesn't count it :(

You dont click the "Rate a Game" button at the bottom of a game page. You have to rate it on difficulty. That's the green, yellow, and red thing on top of the Click to Play button

EDIT: sorry for double posting.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right I don't have time to do anymore today!!! But thanks for the guides staffers and counters and everything else, as per usual, You are the bestest!!

Amazing, my previous high score on Mynci Beach Ball was 5, and I managed 35 points on the first try this time. xD

Lol, I used to be really bad at it too, I think my high score now is 75. Wait W00H its 140!

I finished all of the challenges in about 20 minutes thanks to TDN :)

Me too, I am now finished todays *waits till 12*

Hehe, I'm back from Russia and GMC starts only now, that means I will be able to do it this year too ^_^

Challenges are easy at the moment. Thank you TDN for the so helpful coverage!

It is great that the final trophy will be different.

Last year it was based on an PS2/XBOX controller.

This year, its the wii.

trophy_8_1ebb448028.png

wow what a interesting trophy this year thanks for the info!!

Maybe this is just another delay for an actual plot like the petpet park plot??

either way, I'm waiting for this to actually become challenging. I mean really, you can pull these scores without ever having had played these games before. The earlier ones seemed a lot more challenging. o.O