Wheel of Monotomy "cheat"

ChaoticFission

Cheat or Aid  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Cheat or Aid?

• cheat
    • aid

i was searching the internets and i came across this rather interesting page: http://www.neopets.com/~amaterasuchan

with the knowledge provided on this page, you can know just about which prize you are going to get as soon as you spin, you know how long the wheel will spin for, and the best part, you can close the wheel and redeem the prize later. the infernal clicking has ceased!

anyway, what do you guys think: is this a cheat or aid?

Nah, it's not a cheat. It would be a cheat if we could pick the prize we wanted... (and the had been shut down before because TNT thought it was a cheat, when it's just information provided by reading the source code. As you can read and see, it is BACK so it has nothing wrong with it :) )

This is fantastic, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I would have lost half my hit points for no reason if it wasn't for you.

Yeah, Neopets froze the account for a period of time, but when they realised it was not a cheat, they melted her. (Melted sounds better than unfroze. Cool too. XD) It's a great way to not wait for a long period of time only to get your neopet's hitpoints halved. Keep in mind though that you must do the spin within the same day (ie. 12:00 a.m. NST to 12:00 a.m. NST) and you cannot log out while it is spinning. Doing either will forfeit the prize.

... and you cannot log out while it is spinning. Doing either will forfeit the prize.

o, makes sense. now i understand what happened when i went to get my prize but it wouldn't say what i received..... this is probably what happened.

• 1 year later...

Nah, it's not a cheat. It would be a cheat if we could pick the prize we wanted... (and the had been shut down before because TNT thought it was a cheat, when it's just information provided by reading the source code. As you can read and see, it is BACK so it has nothing wrong with it :) )

i agree. i only play the wheel of monotony in the hope to get a tyrannian paint brush, though, so that i can sell it and make lots on NP! :woot:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.