Most Hatest Part of The Altador Plot

NeoOlogy

Altador Plot - Very Annoying  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of the Altador Plot do you hate most?

• Finding the oil can
    • Plotting the constellations
    • Finding the Punch Club
    • Drinking the punch
    • Finding Meepit Plushies
    • Healing the Valeolus
    • Fixing the Water Plant
    • Jamming the Gears
    • Finding the Spellbook

I personally hate the Water Plant because a few mistakes and you end up starting over. With a total of 256 different combinations with one of them reseting the correct combination, it is a major pain. I even tried to help my sister using a spreadsheet I created for this that never failed but it seemed to fail me this time (maybe low concentration had something to do with it).

I've come to a point of hating the plot alltogether... thanks to everybody asking repeatively questions after questions... I truly think I know the plot solution by heart now! But that's my point of view as staffer...

When I firstly did the plot, I really only had trouble with the gears part.

Personally, I found most of the plot easy, even the petpet. That was when every time you got an action correct, the blank space above the petpet would get bigger and bigger. I'm just glad I completed it at that time.

I only hated the water plant, because that was so completely random.

i completely lucked out with the water plant. i clicked 2 switches and i somehow finished it o_O

i hated looking for the book though, because the coordinate finder wasn't working at the time i was doing the quest (probably lag or something), so i had to brute force the thing........ :grrr:

The thing I spent the most time on was the water plant.. though it wasn't too long. None of it was too bad.

I'd say I want something harder for next time but Xepha would kill me ;)

*nods* I would... Because if solving a plot seems hard for you all, you have no idea what it is to provide coverage.

When the plot was firstly released, finding the SPELL was really annoying. You would get to your spellbook and nobody knew which spell to cast. People teamed up on the boards and nothing worked... they had a checked it all out. A while later, the step was activated by TNT. >.>

Wow, I am super surpirsed to see that I am the only one that was super aggrivated with the punch club. Why make a hard to find club? Isn't a secluded club a bit pointless, especially if there are only a few people in it? That was definatley the most difficult and aggrivating part of the plot to me. :S

Wow, I am super surpirsed to see that I am the only one that was super aggrivated with the punch club. Why make a hard to find club? Isn't a secluded club a bit pointless, especially if there are only a few people in it? That was definatley the most difficult and aggrivating part of the plot to me. :S

Yeah, it was quite hard to find, I kept forgetting which doors I had already checked... :rolleyes_anim: o_O

*nods* I would... Because if solving a plot seems hard for you all, you have no idea what it is to provide coverage.

When the plot was firstly released, finding the SPELL was really annoying. You would get to your spellbook and nobody knew which spell to cast. People teamed up on the boards and nothing worked... they had a checked it all out. A while later, the step was activated by TNT. >.>

Wow. Do you remember what the correct spell would do before it was activated or was it just blank? I guess TNT felt like torturing us by waiting to release certain things that we are breaking necks over (take Bonju for example). At least the Petpet Park Plot wasn't that bad (or random). Atltador Plot requires patience and Petpet Park Plot requires brains. What will they think of next? Fast reflexes perhaps?

Wow. Do you remember what the correct spell would do before it was activated or was it just blank? I guess TNT felt like torturing us by waiting to release certain things that we are breaking necks over (take Bonju for example). At least the Petpet Park Plot wasn't that bad (or random). Atltador Plot requires patience and Petpet Park Plot requires brains. What will they think of next? Fast reflexes perhaps?

It would tell you that nothing had happened or that it wasn't the good spell... same as if you don't cast the right spell today! But overall, I loved the Altador Plot. It had a good story line and fun puzzles. When everything is too easy, it's not as much fun.

I kinda enjoyed the Altador Plot actually - I had the most trouble with finding the punch club, but that was just because I missed a combination by accident. XD

Atltador Plot requires patience and Petpet Park Plot requires brains. What will they think of next? Fast reflexes perhaps?

My friends wanted me to help them, I did it like 7 times in a row, and can do it in less than 3 hours :K

PPPP didn't need my brains atleast... I just went through it :P

The Vaeolus, because for some reason it took so much longer than the guide claimed.

I probably spent about four hours searching fruitlessly for the spellbook, but that was due to bad math.

• 4 weeks later...
I've come to a point of hating the plot alltogether... thanks to everybody asking repeatively questions after questions... I truly think I know the plot solution by heart now! But that's my point of view as staffer...

When I firstly did the plot, I really only had trouble with the gears part.

I'm still stuck at the gears.... i have read the help guides "both" of them... and the ceiling will not open the rest of the way... I only need like 3 more slots for the rest of the opening....I have been searching for other threads on this.. but they mainly deal with clicking the "sun" button for the ceiling to open... any other suggestions...

The Vaeolus was frustrating; the water plant was insanity. I used a checklist of combinations from the plot guide from a different site (before I found TDN), and I went through the entire thing without accomplishing anything but flooding Altador numerous times. Then I got super-frustrated and started clicking random things and it worked! After only, you know, six hours or so of banging my head on the keyboard.

~ Livvy

I am still at the Valeos and lost hope of even finishing it, oh well it is 8 in the morning and seeing that i am nocturnal bye,*snores*

You're all going to hate me, but I go lucky with the Water Plant and just managed to be able to turn a few knobs and I was done. Hadn't even started keeping track. So I would say...the entire thing was really long and tedious. Finding the Punch Club seemed to be the most annoying since I'd lose track of where I'd check. Vaelous was annoying because I did the math wrong the first time but I figured it out eventually.