FFQ

Xepha

So yes, I did get a FFQ (Faerie Fountain Quest) today. It's the first time I get one, in over 6 years of playing Neopets!

Anyway, I am not sure what I should get. I already have a Royal Boy Pteri, a lab pet, an ALP foster pet and a pet that I'm trading in December for a Maraquan Jubjub.

Here are a few things I'm thinking about getting. (Not interested to paint a Buzz for the avatar... I don't like them and it sounds like a waste)

• Repaint Sir_Gemely Chocolate or Faerie
  • Get a Plushie Wocky
  • Get a Maraquan pet
  • Trade the FFQ for a Unconverted pet or something else
  • Get a Zombie Aisha

So, what should I get and what would you get with a FFQ?

I personally would get a Maraquan pet because of their awesomeness, but I wouldn't want you to pick between two different choices. :P You should do the Plushie Wocky, so your set will honor it. ^_^

The Kougra is the pet I am trading for a Maraquan Jubjub in December. The Aisha is TDN Avatar Lending Program pet (so I won't paint it).

You can suggest things that aren't in my list too XD These were just my ideas!

I could also trade my FFQ for a Unconverted pet (which would be Maraquan or the plushie Wocky).

It could be cool to trade it in for a Draik or Krawk... It's probably an easier (and cheaper) way to get one. But would you want one?

It's a rare opportunity that you don't want to waste, right? I'd be rubbish if it was me trying to make this decision.

So is a Wocky your favourite species? And what world do you like to go to a lot?

Maybe you could list all the species and all the colours and narrow the list down that way, through process of elimination. LOL That's if you've got a heck of a lot of patience.

I do have patience, no worries XDD

The thing to keep in mind is that I've enough NP to do almost anything I want... so that's just icing on cake!

Nah I don't really want a Krawk... A draik a little more, but then I'd want to use the quest to paint it, not to get one badly named.

I've never had a Wocky in the past. On my first account I had a Biscuit Usul, a Baby Aisha, a lab pet (that was Darigan Grarrl for a long long time) and Maraquan Eyrie. I am a big fan of Maraquan. My guild is themed Maraqua, I cheer for Maraqua in the Altador Cup and I am getting my dream Maraquan pet in December (Maraquan Jubjub for a custom royal :) )

Wow, congradultions xepha! I've been playing neopets for 5 years and i haven't gotten a FFQ yet!

I think that you should get a plushie wocky. I would like to point out something though, and i'll make it really noticable too.

If you decide to get a maraquan pet, note that maraquan pets cannot wear clothes. I see that a lot of your pets have clothing from the NC mall, so don't waste neocash by buying lots of clothes and then having only 2 that you can put them on. (should you have a maraquan jubjub AND another maraquan pet)

*Trinkets and backgrounds can be worn by maraquan pets

Oh, I do know about clothing (shhh don't tell anybody but I'm content director here, and I'm one of the person who works on customize.thedailyneopets.com too :O.) My clothing items are mostly from mystery capsules (because I like to gamble XD).

Thinking to get a Maraquan Draik... or still the Plushie Wocky. But I'm mostly going to wait (for space & transfer reasons).

How am I supposed to know what content you provide? lol

You must like plushie wockies, or is you avatar just randomly themed? ^_^

Do you have any idea why you can't put clothes on mutants or maraquans? I can understand babies but the other 2 just don't make sense.

Yes, the reason is because their body shape isn't exactly the same (or not the same at all) as other pets. So why did they convert them in first place, I've no idea ? :P

The plushie wocky... idk. I just thought it would make a cool set when I was looking for an idea last time. I will put back my Christmas set soon :P