The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I feel the same way about Flash. I've managed to get a basic understanding of both Photoshop and After Effects, but Flash is really frustrating to me. I understand expressions well enough to use them in AE, but trying to master ActionScript for Flash makes me want to smash my head into the keyboard. I know I probably should slow down and start with a basic tutorial, but I hate having to do that. :P

Anyway, something little I appreciated today was getting an ad for a driver's ed website in the mail. I'm not in driver's ed right now because I'm sick and not actually going to school (which sucks because I'm old enough to actually have my permit now. :grrr: I will forever be bitter about this.), but all of my friends are learning to drive and getting the ad kind of made me feel special. Even though it also kind of rubbed in the fact that I don't already have my permit. But it still made me feel good ^_^.