The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Haha, agreed.

Running into people you know at unexpected places. If you know them in a good way, that is. It's not so cool to run into like the fourth grade teacher that hated you. <_<

That my little brother bought me jelly beans when he went to the grocery store today. And that he shared some of his Skittles with me after he "accidentally" ate all the jelly beans on his way home. :D

And that my doctor's office has decided to start ordering saline/Heparin with the nice caps and the plunger/handle thingies (there's got to be a name for those, I just can't remember what it is) that are actually easy to push, like the kind the home healthcare service used to deliver before our insurance company decided to deny our coverage... retroactively. Stupid insurance company.

Not winning a competition.

Saves a lot of time by not having to explain that it's called the Women's Symphony Competition only because it's sponsored by the Women's Association of Lancaster <_<