The Little Things

Revenge

Here's something:

The person I like (who also happens to be my best friend ....whoops :*) spent most all of Anime Club sitting next to me and talking to me. Since we all just sit on the floor in between the desks, us two were pretty close. :D And it made me feel good because it seems lately they've been pushing me away more than I would like.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something:

The person I like (who also happens to be my best friend ....whoops :*) spent most all of Anime Club sitting next to me and talking to me. Since we all just sit on the floor in between the desks, us two were pretty close. :D And it made me feel good because it seems lately they've been pushing me away more than I would like.

Hehe good luck with the guy! ;)

Being best friends is probably the best way to start a relationship.

Here's something else:

When I told my best friend she could have my extra CosmoGirl! magazine, she was so excited, it made me feel really good.

And when my other friend sounded really happy to talk to me, since she hadn't talked to me since like... Tuesday.

EDIT: Err... Thaladirith.... she's not a guy. :*

Oops my bad. Though am I right to assume that you have taken a fancy in her?

Well good luck either way :D

You are correct to assume that. And it's cool. I roll both ways, but most people only know aobut the "straight" side of me... so to speak.

And thank you.

You are correct to assume that. And it's cool. I roll both ways, but most people only know aobut the "straight" side of me... so to speak.

And thank you.

Eh, that's cool. I never thought one's sexual orientation should ever affect what people think of them. If they're awesome, then they're awesome. Just cause they might not be "straight" won't change that awesomeness.

And sorry for making the assumption that that someone was a guy.

Wow am I getting off topic...

BACK ON TOPIC

A little thing:

I finally gathered the courage to admit I'm bi. And more than that, I admitted I liked my best friend. I'm proud. :P

And I also discovered I have issues spelling friend. xD

BACK ON TOPIC

A little thing:

I finally gathered the courage to admit I'm bi. And more than that, I admitted I liked my best friend. I'm proud. :P

And I also discovered I have issues spelling friend. xD

Well good for you, I have no problems with people who are Straight, bi, or anything else. I actually know a few gay guys, WHO ARE COOL.

lol

I think friend is one of the hardest word in the english language to spell.

Yeah, love the acceptance around here, but on topic please guys!

I got my Ranger 2 cheat sheet today. Small to some, but I've been waiting nearly a week! xD

Here's one for my mom (I'm acting as her.... translator? Thats not right... meh w/e)

She said that my friend inspired her today and that made my mom feel better like she could do stuff and .... stuff.

Antidisestablishmentarianism. Being able to spell that is pretty good.
I actually have beller luck spelling that, I know, weird.

YAY I just finished downloading the C&C gold files, now I'm transferring them to my flash drive, and then to a computer with a good cd burner. It makes me happy because I'm trying to get it installed before I have to go...

When all of the honors english classes wer on a field trip, we went to a mall to eat. So I was going to sit down with some of my friends who I hardly see, but then my other friends (this group included the one I like, thus making it that more important) was all like, "Oh Laura, we saved you a seat, so you can come sit with us. Please???"

Normally they don't like.... beg me to sit with them. And now they do. :D

looking out the window and seeing beautiful images of the sky that i just want to photograph...but i don't carry a good camera with me at all times. D:

like today, when i was on the bus ride home from school and saw a beautiful image of some clouds in front of the sun...it was so pretty!

One year and I get my permit. Two years and I get my license.

It's all coming up so quickly.

Here's a little thing: My teenage years. I don't appreciate them enough, because one day, they'll be gone.