The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me because of me the world would have been grey for ALL of you. *MUAHAHAHAHAHA*.

*BITEZ YOUR FACE*

I really hope you mean chips in the British since of the work like French Fries, instead of like potato chips...

Because if you mean the later I can't think of a single kind of chip that I would put Ketchup or Mayonnaise on! Yuck...

I dunno, Crisps can go do anything, Mayo, or even dipped in coleslaw/potato salad/

YUCK< that is pretty gross even if Mayo was put on french fries it will still be gross. I dont like mayo....not when I knew it was basicly eggs shaken so hard it became mayo..I just dont like ANYTHING raw. *faints*

PS: Livvy, I REALLY LOVE your blue font, makes me think of blue pen. (really classy)

^ Yup, mayonnaise is basically egg yolks and oil. Yummy... :sick01: But I like mayo, so oh well!

^^ Thanks, Cute Cybunny! ^_^

Getting a full five hours of sleep. It feels so good...

~ Livvy

My little thing for today is hearing just a small humorous part of a strangers conversation...

Today at school as I was getting off the bus I heard somone getting on the bus say,

"Well I wanted purple socks but they didn't have them so I bought purple underwear instead."

I would pay 50 dollars a week to ride the bus if I got to overhear random stuff like that every day.