Games Master Challenge

Doombot

The TDN article from last year is here....

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/gmc-07/

if you wanted to have a look at how it all went down last year. It had a series of five challenges to complete each day for a week.

The TDN article from last year is here....

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/gmc-07/

if you wanted to have a look at how it all went down last year. It had a series of five challenges to complete each day for a week.

Hello. The Games Master Challenge is starting tomorrow. Or the next day, but it is a definite

Hello. The Games Master Challenge is starting tomorrow. Or the next day, but it is a definite

I think he thinks that it will start tomorrow or the next day because for the last 2 years they have started on the 21st and 23rd.

So he thinks they will continue with that. But there is nothing (no images, no warning in news) to prove it will come back.

I think he thinks that it will start tomorrow or the next day because for the last 2 years they have started on the 21st and 23rd.

So he thinks they will continue with that. But there is nothing (no images, no warning in news) to prove it will come back.

Well, according to FGN-Guilds.com, it's gonna start. And, It's so obvious. Anyways, IF they are lying, I'd be so made. >:(

But I'm happy. :) Because It's a happy day. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow's news is posted later today. (Yeah, Neopets does give us the news a day early)

FGN-Guilds are just speculating with the dates, I mentioned above.

You may have seen this image and was convinced

gamesmasterchallenge.jpg

I too when looked at that, wondered whether its new or not, but talking with TJ, he found out its from last year. So like I said again, there is no proof it will return.

Remember, never trust anything 100% unless there is a good source. Otherwise its just speculation.

FGN-Guilds are just speculating with the dates, I mentioned above.

You may have seen this image and was convinced

gamesmasterchallenge.jpg

I too when looked at that, wondered whether its new or not, but talking with TJ, he found out its from last year. So like I said again, there is no proof it will return.

Remember, never trust anything 100% unless there is a good source. Otherwise its just speculation.

I guess you're right

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes the marquee is from last year... however check the NC Mall :)

(or check the screenie attached with my post)

Yeah I think the last two kinda guarantees that the Game Challenge thing will come.

How did everyone do last time? I got finished all of the challenges :D

Yeah I think the last two kinda guarantees that the Game Challenge thing will come.

How did everyone do last time? I got finished all of the challenges :D

I never knew about it, or the Tale of Woe plot, or the Lost isle plot,...*sob* I should have been active during that time.

Oh wait, it'll be next week, which is Thanksgiving weekend, so I'll have quite a bit of time.

I hope they release the avatar this year. I didn't get it last year, and I wasn't playing Neopets the first year.

Oh wait, it'll be next week, which is Thanksgiving weekend, so I'll have quite a bit of time.

I hope they release the avatar this year. I didn't get it last year, and I wasn't playing Neopets the first year.

What do you mean next week? Where did you hear that?