Another new member here

ZackySaint

My name is April and I've been playing on neopets on and off for about 5 years. I wanted to find a place where I could talk to other neopets members. I'd do it on the neoboards except I don't like sorting through all that mess. So here I am.

Hi April and welcome to TDN forums :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us and if you have any questions feel free to ask me :). I promise you this forums is way better than the neoboards too XDDD

I promise you this forums is way better than the neoboards...

You can say that again! Talk about the understatement of the century!

~*~Howdy April~*~

Welcome To The Forum!

If you were looking for a great place to talk to great Neo-people, you have certainly come to the right spot.

TDN is full of friendly, helpful, and active members that would love to help/debate/discuss all things Neopets.

Your doing great so far, but just to make sure you get the most out of your time here, don't forget to read the Forum Rules

And be sure to notice the View New Posts link on your tool bar up top. It's invaluable for knowing what's going on in the forum right now.

If you want to discus Neopets I suggest you check out these sections of the forum:

Hiya April... Welcome to TDN!!! Definately way better than the Neoboards here... A lot easier to keep up and to navigate!!! Plus we are generally all on friendly basis with everyone... We are own tight little community... and ofcourse slightly insane... Well... not all of us *grin*