Hi. =) Just joined

nuclophobic

Hi. I've just joined the forum. I was looking for a place where I can talk to other Neopets users, but isn't errr the NeoBoards. Haha. I've only just started playing Neopets again after a few years away. I had to create a new account, because I couldn't remember anything about my old ones. So yeah, I'm Rob and I'm 18. My username on Neopets is the same as this one, nuclophobic.

Thanks.

Hi Rob! I just joined the forum board too, though I have a TDN avatar account for a while. Didn't understand they are different.

I spend most of my free time playing games on neopets that I DO NOT get avatars in, so I can save points, so I can do Edna quests and buy stocks and save for the Adam avatar, PHEW, I am exhausted! I don't chat much, but I am trying... :-)

I haven't quite figured out navigating on the forums, how to see what replies my post got etc, and especially, how to put an avatar up by my nmae (and a counter in my signature. If I start LOOKING, I get lost. sigh...

Thanks for the encouragement :-)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi and welcome to TDNforums ;)

We are a very good substitute to the Neoboards... without all the report happy and spam you get on the Neoboards.

To change your forum avatar, signature and the like, you have to click on My Controls at the top of the page, on the lighter grey area.

I am very much into games and avatars myself... working on Sewage Surfer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

~*~Howdy~*~

Welcome to the Forum!

I can't believe no ones been buy to great you guys yet...

We are normally more prompt than that. My apologizes.

Xepha scooped me, I knew it wouldn't take long for some of the staffers to get in here, and help you out.

You're both doing great so far, but since your new we are obligated to remind you to read the Forum Rules.

As for your questions about the forums, you can check out the Forum FAQ,

Or feel free to message me with your questions. I'd be happy to help or direct you to the appropriate member of our incredible staff.

I too am an avid avatar collector. I don't play to many games cause I'm terrible at them, but I do

partake in the quick games that deal out a lot of neopoints, like Kass Basher, and Hasee Bounce.

If you like games and avatars you should be sure to check out these sections of TDN:

Welcome Once More, I Hope You Enjoy Your Time Here, And Become Super Active!

Hey Rob. Welcome to the forums. My name is Will and I'm 14. I'm what you'd call an "avatar hunter" too. If you need any help with getting an avatar, the ALP here is pretty good, and you can always PM me if you want.

For me, I'm kinda stuck with the avatar thing. Once you hit the 200s it's really hard to find any more.

Well I hope you have a good time here at the Forums!

Heya... Welcome to TDN!!! I am Marianne *waves*

Welcome to the forums Rob ^_^

My name's Stephanie.

I'm not into avvie hunting, but next year will be different.........

Well, glad you've read the rules already. It helps the moderators alot.

Hope you stick around, and yeah! Have fun!