Petpet frustration building

Knap

so ive been trying to get past this for days. I'll sit there for literally several hours trying to get ten in a row and its just not working.

My times have looked like:

4:30:00 check

4:30:03 feed

4:31:00 check

4:31:03 bandage

etc....

i've also tried:

4:30:00 check

4:30:03 feed

4:31:05 check

4:31:08 bandage

4:32:10 check

4:32:13 wait

etc...

I'm at my wits end, i dont know what else to try. any ideas?

I really wish I could help, I don't know if it's my internet or what but my time sheet add on extra seconds each minute, because of how long the internet takes I guess. I can't decide if I should count when I click on 'feed' etc. as the 'time', or when it says 'done' at the bottom of the browser...

Also, I have this problem where sometimes I click "check in on petpet" and it goes from feeding position to feeding position, greensick to greensick, etc. and THEN when I press the action, like feed, it turns to something else... will the petpet ever do the same thing in a row? Am I doing something wrong?

Also, due to the confusion over whether the page has loaded or not, does it affect it if you press the 'check in' button twice in a row?

How close to the minute do you really have to be? Is a couple seconds enough?

-fed up of petpets

The Skeith should just pop up automatically once you get ten in a row. :yes: The trick is getting your timing right ten times in a row - you might have to experiment with adjusting your timing back and forth to account for your internet connection speed. For some people, going 1 or 2 seconds before the 60-second mark works, for others, going 1 or 2 seconds after is better. Trial and error is really the only way to find the correct timing.

Also, don't try too hard - if you're having trouble, take a break and do something else for a while. :yes:

Yup, you can do the same action twice in a row (well, I'm like 99% sure you can).

If you're fed up, it's a good idea to do what Sky Shadow said, just take a break. There's no rush to finish the Altador Plot. That's what I did when I got pissed at the punch club part, and later at the water plant part.

Here is a tip I've received in email from a visitor of TDN. It hadn't been checked by us yet, but feel free to try it.

While feeding the Vaeolus during Part 12 of the Altador Plot, you can view how many actions you have CORRECTLY done by hovering over any of the action links. This will bring up a long line at the bottom of the screen which will show the order of CORRECT actions done. the list will grow with each correct action, but reset to zero if you made a mistake