Game Cheater

EnLighTeN

http://www.neopets.com/gamescores.phtml?game_id=507&limit=100

So the Ice Cream Machine high scores, the first one is an obvious cheating score (only 0 and 5 should be allowed). The 2nd and 3rd are also cheaters, check their scores and user lookup. I'm currently at 4th, just missing out on gold.

I've already reported the cheaters, just how long until they will get removed? And also, what else can I do.. Only 3 more hours until trophies are given out..

I doubt I will ever get a score like that again..

I don't think the second and third are cheaters. There are just some people good at games. Also, at this time of day, I'm sorry, but they won't be removed. Maybe you'll get the gold tomorrow night?

Yeah and the second and third place people aren't cheaters. Their score on the table doesn't have to match up with their high score in their high scores. Their high scores are for their highest scores ever, and their scores on the table are only their highest scores for this month.

I hope that made sense.

No, I don't think I will get it after today because there are also other good players that can surpass my score..

As for the 2nd on the HST, xillustriious, he registered 3 days ago and obtained over 20 trophies, and a lot of Grand Master scores, I am pretty sure he's a cheater.

He might have had his old account frozen, and been a good player.

That's what I was thinking.

It's dangerous to make assumptions and accuse people of cheating, especially if you don't know the full situation.

Yeah, people may have had their main account frozen and had to regain those trophies. Since they were good at the games, the trophies came quickly.

And as for xillustriious, his lookup said, "starting over". So I don't think he's a cheater. :/

Sometimes it is people cheating... I don't exactly understand why they are doing that though. You can observe similar irrigularities in Game Challenges occasionaly. You can be sure that if any kind of program was used to cheat, they will get frozen and thus removed from the highscore tables.

http://www.neopets.com/gamescores.phtml?game_id=507&limit=100

So the Ice Cream Machine high scores, the first one is an obvious cheating score (only 0 and 5 should be allowed). The 2nd and 3rd are also cheaters, check their scores and user lookup. I'm currently at 4th, just missing out on gold.

I've already reported the cheaters, just how long until they will get removed? And also, what else can I do.. Only 3 more hours until trophies are given out..

I doubt I will ever get a score like that again..

cool... now i've reported the number 1 and the number 2 (you)... since you say you'll never get a score like that again... hehe.. those of us that play ice cream machine regularly, do score 17, 18, and the occasional 19k.

(j/k about the reporting you part)

No, I don't think I will get it after today because there are also other good players that can surpass my score..

As for the 2nd on the HST, xillustriious, he registered 3 days ago and obtained over 20 trophies, and a lot of Grand Master scores, I am pretty sure he's a cheater.

every month for at least the last few months there has been a person (or persons) "restarting". i don't really understand why someone would do this every month. 20 gold trophies gained on day 1 of the month with some absurdly high (and rigged) score x 750 x 30 days is 450,000 neopoints (times how ever many accounts he - or she - starts). cheating on a virtual game that doesn't yield real money seems like a waste of time (or someone really bored). guess it is better to be scamming the game payout system than to be scamming on the trading post with those tin cans or paint brush plushies.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What's interesting is that inurive is still on the high score table with that score, it's been a week already.

'woowzo' has finally been disabled, he was on the top in almost 30 of the games, 30+ trophies in one night.

cool... now i've reported the number 1 and the number 2 (you)... since you say you'll never get a score like that again... hehe.. those of us that play ice cream machine regularly, do score 17, 18, and the occasional 19k.

I play ice cream machine regularly too, it's my favourite game. This is the best score I got so far, with 2 Oliver scoop or what you call that 1000 point scoop (I've only seen 4 Oliver scoops before, 2 in that particular game). Without Oliver best is 18k.