My Caption Contest

FutureTXTurkey

I voted..

Wow, you are WAY in the lead!

Actually there is one guy ahead of me with 400 something votes, but just as long as I get a trophy I'll be happy.

Do they give anything to second place? It looks to me like usually the top ten get declared "winner!"

I voted for you yesterday!

Well, since the caption's over you were one of the winners! Congratulations! :yes:

To answer your question, I think all the people displayed on the 'past winners' list are all winners!

I haven't won a caption contest so I'm not sure where you collect your prize or anything... :*

PS Happy belated birthday!

I believe the top 15 win prizes for the CC :) I think its the top three who get gold, plus you win a rare petpet or paint brush... or so I'm told, I've never been in myself lol

Also you can vote every four hours so make sure you're voting for yourself too ^_^ Good luck!

I think you should be getting a prize, but it may come a few days late.

TNT should send you a notification when the prize arrives, right? What place did you get?

I got second. It does say on the site that Holiday caption might take a little while longer...maybe I'm just being impatient.

I won the Faerie Caves spotlight once, and it took 4 months to get my trophy xD TNT are sometimes a little slow - from what I've heard, the CC takes a few days. For the last avatar edition, it was over a week... if you don't have anything within a week, send a bug report :)