It's time to change your tdnAccount passwords!

Ian

Hello everybody!

Ian here with the TDN Department of Homeland Security. I just wanted to let you know that your tdnAccount (NOT Neopets or TDN Forums) passwords could have been compromised in a certain break in to our admin panel. Whilst your passwords are encrypted, really easy passwords are crackable.

xweetok_baby_cry.gif

Whyyyy...

This means that *ALL* TDN members with tdnAccounts need to change their passwords NOW! You can do so by going to the Members area and changing your password. You will have to re-login after you change it.

Keeping you safe,

Ian

Thanks I just changed mine

And that is a cute picture ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Quick reminder: A safe password contains lower cases, upper cases, numbers and symbols. If it's hard to remember, it's a good password. Please don't use the same password for multiple things.

Wishing everybody is safer now!

I would rather safe then sorry.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not continue to post under 7 words. Make sure to review our rules immediately.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mine's changed, thanks for helping us out Ian :). With the staff we have, especially our heads of staff, I really doubt we could ever be pulled down. It's always best to stay vigilant though, especially when you're the number 1 help site for Neopets in the world ;).

=Cameron=

Lols... I forgot my old password anyways, so probably a good idea I change it!!!

I'll change mine soon. Atleast this is better than Dupe day 2 and that massive CGer attack we had on the same day a couple months ago. The avvie chat boards freaked out and I was too afraid to even look at the newbies board D=.

For those of you who are interested, TDN has an article on Password Security for you to parse at your leisure. ;)

Editted by Morgan so people will see it =D