Help me with CollecToons

Ðãrk_Ångê£

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) I have another friend I will try and get her too, I will mail u with her username since she's not on the boards!

Thanks guys <3333 Guess what! I have 101 referrals now... :D :D :D

Here is the in game message that I was sent:

tttttttttrrrlv7.png

Here is my cWorld.. My user name is "Jazzy"

vdfvbfbfwj2.png

I put the plaque right in the middle :D Thank you SOOO MUCH! *Hugs for everyone!*

...Now if I get 200 referrals, I get 200,000 points... You can only make 3,000 points a day so 200,000 is A LOT!

Heh, glad you made it. :) Referral sign-ups aren't that much to ask for anyway - let me see if I can't get you a few more. :P

Thank you! At 500 referrals, I'd get a gold plaque! No one even has 100 yet. If I got 500, that would be amazing...

The next referral prize is at 200 and its 200,000 points. Right now I have 102 referrals. So that's only 98 to go! :D

Hey everyone. Sorry for the double post. I just didn't want this topic to get lost xD!

I'm doing a Christmas/New Year special! You can 5 Neoitems for signing up for CollecToons with my referral link!

Let me know how many times you signed up and your Neopets user name.

Here's the link: http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=181

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! <333333

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Um...please don't double post anyway. =/

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ice, When you join you get 2,500 for free.

To get more, just visit other member's cWorlds for 5 points each every day. You also get 5 points if someone visits your cWorld.

In a month or 2, an arcade will be added to make it a little easier to gain points.

You can also get referrals which gives you free points and cToons.

In the meantime, the best thing to do is buy limited edition cToons to sell for profit or play games/contest on the forum for points/cToons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a 'Happy New Year' cWorld Contest and I won 3rd place!!

jhagu3.png

The prize was this plaque: 20081117_094338re_gifters.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My goal is 200 referrals by Feb 28th. My mini goal was to get 125 by Jan 3rd, which is today! I have 112 referrals right now.

I am still giving Neopet items to the people who help me. All you have to do is reply and tell me your Neopets user name.

I've been a member of Neopets for over 7 years and have racked up on a TON of items. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Here is the link to sign up for CollecToons: http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=181

• 2 months later...

i just signed up :)

CollecToons: ilovewicked

Neopets: watchthisspace__

hope i helped!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

I signed up for you. username dragonkitty20 on neo and collectoons. good luck getting to 500! :thumbsup:

sorry on neo dragonkitty20_4

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words.

i just signed up :)

CollecToons: ilovewicked

Neopets: watchthisspace__

hope i helped!

YES!!! Thank you soooo much XD My goal for CollecToons today is 10 referrals and 27 by Friday ^_____^

You have given Bri Codestone to User 'watchthisspace__'.

Thanks dragonkitty20_4!!! <3333

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'dragonkitty20_4'.

YES!!! Thank you soooo much XD My goal for CollecToons today is 10 referrals and 27 by Friday ^_____^

You have given Bri Codestone to User 'watchthisspace__'.

thankyou ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.