Help me with CollecToons

Ðãrk_Ångê£

2_collectoons-logo.png

CollecToons is a new online game that is similar to Cartoon Orbit.

I need to get 100 people to sign up for the game with my referral link.

When I reach 100 referrals, I'll get this special plaque!

20081030_052601s.misfits.gif

No one else has 100 referrals yet. I already have 63 referrals. Currently, I am in the lead!

Would you please help me out? All you have to do is join CollecToons.

Thank you SO much!

http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=181

CollecToons is an online gaming network. The game started on October 16, 2008 and has over 1,000 members. CollecToons is an 'electronic sticker book'. Players are given points to purchase stickers, called cToons, from the in-game store. Players could also receive cToons by entering special redemption codes, during special events, bartering with other players (trading), or in an auction format. Players are given their own spaces, called 'cWorlds'. Players could decorate their cWorlds with cToons, making the cWorld much like a sticker book. One can further customize their cWorld by changing their cWorld's background. Learn more about the game on our FAQs page.

After you register for CollecToons, reply to this topic with your Neopets user name and I'll send you a Neoitem for helping me out.

halowwwwz8.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is totally not a scam. Yes, the link does ask you to create a user name and password because you are signing up for another game but I guarantee that if you were scammed, it was NOT by me... I've been playing Neopets for over 6 years and I would never do that to someone...

I am sorry that someone else scammed you. Thank you for signing up for CollecToons.

I really appreciate your help.

You have given The Stuff Collectable Card to User 'fluffy'.

Stacy, calm down. That's only a simple refferal link. There's nothing bad there. You're only registering for CollecToons when you visit that page. There's no fake login page or anything. If you entered your Neopets username and password...then I don't know what else to do for you. That link is in no way a scam.

Oh dear! You just gave an item to my side account! xDxD Thank you, though. :)

I remember playing on Cartoon Orbit...'twas fun. ;o

Cartoon Orbit doesn't seem as popular as it used to be...then again, I don't really watch Cartoon Network anymore. xD

Hmm...I signed up under your refferal id. Good luck getting 100. :O By the way, what do you get when you refer 100 people?

Thank you!! That really means a lot to me.

You have given Darkest Faerie Snowglobe to User 'furby_6_6_polly'.

I have 47 referrals. I need 3 more to get to 50.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks a lot :) Just try it again... That happens sometimes...

You have given Buzzer to User 'futuretxgovernor'.

I have 53 referrals now. I need to reach 60.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Signed up with your referral link. :) Good luck getting more referrals!

(There's no need to send me an item by the way)