I got CGEd yesterday. So, HELP please and INFO?

henri

Anyone who can tell me what to do at this point, please do.

I've already reported the user who scammed me, but when I did a user lookup, "This account is already disabled" shows up.

The hacker took the ff. stuff:

PAINTBRUSHES

-2 faerie

-split

-christmas

-white

-silver

-purple

-glowing

-shadow

-striped

NERMKIDS

-basic golden

-normal golden

-magical golden

-basic platinum

those are the ones that i know of that they took. i think they also took some of my old faerie job coupons, but not all of them.

i played a lot to earn all those brushes. and nermkids.

losing heart here. any advice please? thanks.

*sad because i don't really know where i can buy some nermkids.

plus i don't have that much NPs to buy all those PBs back. *

Well...you could try to send a report to TNT about it listing what you lost, but I highly doubt you'll get those items back. :/ I know. It sucks to lose everything to a low-life...good luck getting at least some of that stuff back.

You can fill the form to get your account unfrozen, but they don't replace items and nps taken. I'm really sorry for your loss...

http://www.neopets.com/autoform_abuse.phtml?abuse=account

I tried logging in today and there was a notice that my account has been frozen.

I've filled the form out already.. Does Neopets unfreeze accounts for people who have been scammed?

This is so unreal.:( Scammed and frozen for something I didn't even want.:(

They might unfreeze you... at least, that's what we all hope. It can take between a 1 to 3 weeks to get a reply from TNT. Time to do some camping on your side account =/.

thanks. *SIGH*

i hope they do.. it's been my account for a loooong time. thinking about starting over from zero isnt very appealing.:( hehe..

They might unfreeze you... at least, that's what we all hope. It can take between a 1 to 3 weeks to get a reply from TNT. Time to do some camping on your side account =/.

Actually, I've sent a report and gotten a reply like 6 months later saying "Sorry, we can't get your account back."...

Good luck though.

When you try to login, there's a message telling you the reason why it is frozen.

Unfortunately, you have to wait for TNT's answer that will come to your emails. You're allowed to play on a side account while you are waiting (which I previously called doing camping). It's not fun at all, and I hope you both get back your accounts soon and that you can rebuild what you lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, because TNT occasionally gives out free NC, it can be tempting to click a link that you think is genuine. Please, do not click any link posted by anyone who is not a staffer. As a mod, I do my absolute best to catch all of these guys as quickly as I can along with Morgan and our almighty (*bows to her*) leader Brittney. It's terrible that people could do this, but I know how it feels. Not long after I painted my pet halloween I got hacked, unsurprising as I was younger and had quite possibly one of the worst passwords thinkable. Change your passwords, and double-check before you click! I'm really sorry for your loss, and I hope that you get it back as soon as possible.

=Cameron=

Funny, I have seen the free neocash link too, but i didnt click it. Honestly, free, NEOCASH? Sure they may have given em out in special events, but seeing as neocash actually translate to real world money and profit for them, free neocash is impossible, i would find a link going free neopoints much more credible in the 'obvious scamers' department

Not that im judging you or anything. Sorry for your loss and i would probably break down if my main was ever hacked into. But please, dont give up hope on this. Items are only items, you can always get them back in time, but if you give up on neopets entirely and give up that special bond, then, you would have lost everything. Take it as a lesson and a chance to start anew.

If you need to raise moneys, do tell, i'll definitely go over and see what you're selling, and will definitely buy if i see something i need. Dont feel down for too long ok? *pats*

I'm back XD My account was just unfrozen yesterday. There are no words to adequately describe my glee ^_^

Hooray for you! Thats wonderful news firestar, good that your back into the community ;)