Key Quest: Gold Keys are Silver?

Syn-Chan

I don't know and I doubt this has been mentioned, and if it has, I apologize. Are there any other people who have issues with this game as of late?

Unfairgame.jpg

If it cannot show you what I mean:

I was already /on/ the goal. Then the poogle moved on it. I swear... =w=

Colorblind.jpg

Everyone knows the door order. I think Gold is first before Silver, thank you very much.

And to quickly explain why I am not on my main account

1. I work on this account, too.

2. I hate my kittykitana_chan token. -sniffle-

I've been wanting a new one, but... -shrug-

If I had to be honest, I think it just hates me.

I can't even use my shop-- And it's been happening more than once. So, I'm not even trying to use my gold keys any longer. I bet if I got silver, It'd be bronze. Or lead. Or whatever you call it. -sigh-

whathe.jpg

Now the game is just.. really buggy. If anyone else has this problem, I feel for you.

It might be caused by the amount of players on the server, I've no idea. I did get 3 prizes for a gold key (and even 1 prize for a gold or a silver key... can't remember) Not that I'm really upset about it, because I play for greater reasons than prizes XD.

I like the game, but the prizes aren't for me. T_T;; It's making my friend sad. It's for his PB fund...

I feel for u pal. I havent recignise this kinda stuff on kq but somethimes it suddenly disconect... its really annoying at the end of the game :P and usually games loading for me later so the opponent always wins because of this. So i know what u feel.

My only issues are these glitches, and people running away when it's four keys to one. I just have good strategy, that's all. I'm glad (But sad that you have that issue!) that someone can feel my pain. TwT

my computer doesn't like the games so i win them.....never. i normally win anyway because of my incredible luck and good strategies, but sometimes the other person leaves and its like, "hello??? if you stayed for two more minutes you could get some money and prizes, even if you lost!!" i dont get why they leave. :S

That's probably the 100th time I explain it, but people don't necessary leave on purpose. Mini-games or even just animation of the game can make some browser shut down without any notice and it's just as much frustrating for the remained player than for the one who has computer issues.

Today I tried to play Key Quest in the browser Opera, and it worked so well. I'm really impressed.

But sometimes it's not always that issue. Normally, when I have that problem, I go ahead and say I apologize for disconnecting.

And at some points, they leave just a couple turns near the gate. I used to always think it was the connection, but now It's just becoming suspicious, really.

It works in Opera? I use FF and IE, but I steer clear of Internet Explorer because something odd seemed to happen to it.

I doubt they will. :/ TNT isn't exactly known for fixing problems on Neopets over the weekend unless it's major. IIRC, KQ crashed last weekend as well. When was it fixed? MONDAY. -_-

My guess, is again, on the fact that people have free time on the weekend, and together, overload the server. :(

I have serious doubts it's a bug. My Desktop is Fail. So, I use my Vista (Yes, I know it sucks with MMOs!) and it works fine. Perfect performance in Firefox. Couldn't ask for better, though I think I'll try Opera to see if it gets better. -snort-

It's easy? Every price dropped. I'm saving my codestones and all until the prices raise. I'm also keeping some spare keys to open up later for the money haul.

I have free time. -snort- But I suffer due to crashes. So, if anyone wants to play with me... Faerieland is mine~ <33

Oh, Xepha. You just put me in complete despair. You have the token I've always wanted. -emowrist-

Oh, you mean the Stawberry Jubjub? Gift from my mom :)

So cute in game!

Well, the server was fixed over night, so I'll be playing. If anybody wants to play a game with me, just drop me a Neomail. And if you have more questions, feel free to ask!

I also have a problem with KQ, when I finish the game in second and gotten 2 sliver keys, I went to claim my prize but at the main page it does not show the 2 sliver keys :O but when I when to the prize page luckily it was there 0:)

I got two gold keys last night. One of them acted as a silver, the other, a gold. Not something I'm overly upset about, but still...it's buggy. xP