Pet and Item Lending Suspended

Izzy ♥

2.png

"Oh noes, its gotten very cold over here..."

As some of you will be aware, the jerrypteri account was frozen on Saturday. We are working to get it back, but for now all item and pet lending has been suspended. Please, please, please do not neomail the ALP's side accounts asking for lends of anything - pet or item. All lending will resume if and when we get jerrypteri back.

For the remaining members of rahff's chain, please contact me via PM. We will complete his chain and get him back to the ALP accounts as soon as possible :)

Thanks for sticking with us, and we hope to get this sorted out soon!

Ouch... Having a valuable account being frozen is never a good sign. I really would like to know what reason was given for having Jerrypteri frozen.

My only question is how much damage will this cause if Jerrypteri can't be recovered?

How much damage, hum. If we can't get it back, then we'll need another Coco Jubjub and Halloween Ruki but the other pets are safe on Jerry's side accounts. In terms of items, I would estimate that we would've lost just under 25 million in items and around 12 million in pure NPs (the BGC fund). We're not really thinking about that yet though, just waiting to hear from TNT!

I'm not going to say why it was frozen, sorry. However, it was not for lending. Don't be annoyed at TNT - they were just doing what they thought was right in this case.

Its not related to lending? Hmm I wonder what it is :shiftyeyes_anim: Good luck on getting back the account!

I'm not going to say why it was frozen, sorry. However, it was not for lending. Don't be annoyed at TNT - they were just doing what they thought was right in this case.

Oooooh! (points and pretends to do the ooh, you're in trouble sound...)

Tsk Tsk Izzywitch! =P

Everything I've been saying lately rhymes...well, does that rhyme? 'cause it sounds like it rhymes but I thought rhymes can only have one letter different...or maybe it's vowel...or maybe that's just like a general rule thingy. >_>

That is a huge loss in my opinion. I hope Jerrypteri gets recovered because of how many people that helped make the avatar lending possible and how much hard work that will be lost.

Does a single person manage Jerrypteri or multiple people?

The ALP's secrets have to stay secrets. By asking so many questions, you are not helping us. If Izzy wanted to answer them, she would have said it before. For now, we would like to keep details private. Thank you for your patience and you will be the first updated as soon as we have more information.

The ALP's secrets have to stay secrets. By asking so many questions, you are not helping us. If Izzy wanted to answer them, she would have said it before. For now, we would like to keep details private. Thank you for your patience and you will be the first updated as soon as we have more information.

Want to know a freaky thing? TNT froze my account too last week. The reason they gave was kind of absurd to me... And it´s been over a week and I stilll have no answer from them...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Candy Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay totally on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have to say that *that* reason (chat topic) is probably the number one reason I don't chat on neo boards. The number two would have to be report-happies.

Here's hoping that you get it back, but if something jacks, please let us know so we can do some donating... ;)

Yeah too bad the account got frozen. If you don't get it back, you can PM me and I'll be glad to donate. I'll probably be able to give 1 mil or so, being that I don't have much more than that.

• 2 weeks later...
How much damage, hum. If we can't get it back, then we'll need another Coco Jubjub and Halloween Ruki but the other pets are safe on Jerry's side accounts. In terms of items, I would estimate that we would've lost just under 25 million in items and around 12 million in pure NPs (the BGC fund).
I still have a few items of good value rotting in my account, so if you can't get the account back, I'll be glad to donate some stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Its really sad. Its hard to even imagine how much TDN effort was lost in that account. I'll be happy to donate some of my stuff/np. Please PM me to let me know how to go about it. Good luck with trying to get it back... I really hope you will.