First Time on forums

Noog

o_O

:) Hello. Yep, this is my first time on the tdn forums, but gotta say TDN are Great!!! Happy Birthday guys... and can you tell me if the 3rd Halloween Goodies Bag will be restocked as I have 1 and 2 just trying my best to get the last one but they have all Sold Out! :eh:

o_O So, I guess I'll have to figure out How I upload pics now! :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure each post is at least 7 words long, and in some way contributes to the conversation. Quotes do not count. Do not double-post, either. Please click the edit button below your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my 1st time too. How old are you? I'll know how to talk to you if I know how old you are. I'm 11 but you can talk to me like a teen.

So, what's up? ....By the way, where'd you get that name? Noog... disturbing. *cue disturbia music* :D. It's cool.

Hello new members!! Welcome to TDN Forums, where the people are friendly, helpful, and very insane. Feel free to help yourselves to our snacktable. *points at huge table overflowing with muffins* And read the rules, of course. :laughingsmiley: Have fun!!

P.S. I love the song Disturbia!!

Hey, my 1st time too. How old are you? I'll know how to talk to you if I know how old you are. I'm 11 but you can talk to me like a teen.

So, what's up? ....By the way, where'd you get that name? Noog... disturbing. *cue disturbia music* :D. It's cool.

You can talk to anyone however you like as long as it is nicely and according to the rules... We are all different ages and have different... ah... intellectual ages... *nods*

Welcome to the Forums everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

TDN, where are the tdn images, so I can add something other than the counter? Like a GLORIOUS edna cackle avatar that I JUST got??? dancing madly...

willthis be spam if I brag in other forums about this??? :thumbsup:

https://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/ednacackle.gif

thanks Xepha!

EdnaCackle.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.