The goodie bag has been opened!

Inside you found:

Slime Cream

Chokato Snapdragon Lollypop

Inside you found:

Spooky Doughnut

Tropical Jelly Beans

@Mel-Mel: you just have to keep refreshing, they will show up eventually.

Inside you found:

Haunting Ghostkerchief

Ghost Marshmallows

Caramel Kiko Apple

YAY I found my last goodie bag, now do I have to do anything else?

Inside you found:

Haunting Ghostkerchief

Ghost Marshmallows

Caramel Kiko Apple

good job!

this is very boring..

must keep going...

Inside you found:

Haunting Ghostkerchief

Ghost Marshmallows

Caramel Kiko Apple

Hauting chhostkerchief is youre prize...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double, triple, or even quadruple post. There is an edit button that you can use.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yup. I just got my Meowclops and Spyder bag about 3 minutes apart. I really do think it's just random.

i agree. i just got the spyder bag and meepit bag only a couple of minutes away from each other.

good luck!!

its taking me foever to find the mepit bag...

1 hour now...

thank youuu :) the meepit bag was the first one that showed up for me!

i'm all paranoid so i keep putting them in my gallery as soon as i get one.

i'm just waiting for the meowclops one and it seems like the hardest ouaerbgiwrt

wow i just got them all within 10 minutes of each other. lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the meepit and spyder bags on Sunday. I was refreshing the page about every 15 seconds for about 20 minutes to get them. The meowclops bag also came up a few times, but it was sold out for me. Tonight, when I got home from work, I refreshed the page once, and the meowclops bag was there! So, I've got all three now, but I haven't opened them yet. I was worried that they still had to all be in my inventory on Halloween to get the special prize, but people here seem to be saying that you get the special prize when you open your third bag. I'll open them later and post my results.

Yes! I finally got one!!! The Spyder bag. Opening now. I got: a Spooky Doughnut (oh, pooh) and a Neocola Jellypop.

NOOO!!! After posting this, I went back to the NC Mall and saw the Meepit bag. They were unable to validate the promo. :[ Oh, oppss, i clicked on the bag twice, I really did get it. :* Yay! I got all 3!

I have FINALLY got the Meowclops bag, after so many refreshes I was so surprised that I actually refreshed even when it came up lol I just wasn't expecting it to be there so I pressed F5 before realising that it had finally come up without being sold out.

I finally opened my goodie bags, and I got the following:

Slime Cream

Tarragon Achyfi Lollypop (that sounds disgusting)

Bat Cookie

Neocola Jellypop

Ghost Marshmallows (as if I don't already have dozens of those left over from the Tale of Woe plot.)

Caramel Kiko Apple

And my special wearable prize is an unimpressive Evil Coconut Mask. Well, actually, it looks pretty good on both my pets, but it's not really my style, and I don't really have the Mystery Island attire to compliment it. But it was free, so I shouldn't complain. :P

I just got all 3, and I didn't anything wonderfully fabulous in any of them. My "special prize" for getting all 3 was a "giant baby moach" which is listed as something wearable.

I don't even know what a giant baby moach is. Is it a petpet? Is it a costume? What the heck?

It's a trinket... and it makes reference to the Lost Isle plot that happened a while ago now (Spring 2007). If you dress your pet with it, it will stand on the foreground, at the left of your pet's image.

woohoo!! i finally got the last one!! they gave me Subservient Sentient Stones. they're kinda cute, and blueflower likes them. and they were free. :D