Free NC Mall Halloween Goodie Bags!

Superfly

Haven't really been online much recently so didn't spend much time trying to get the goodie bags - so therefore I didn't get the goodie bags :)

I did once sit hitting refresh for about 10mins though only for it to eventually bring up the bag, and tell me it was sold out :hmmph:

Suprisingly though, I'm not all that fussed I didn't get anything.......... kinda scary, that's not like me......... :shiftyeyes_anim:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick word to those like myself in the great land down under (Australia to the unkowing) or anywhere else but the good ole U.S I suppose, Goodie bags are not available to us... dont sigh just yet, there is a sweet little trick some used to recieve B.K canada products. Risking exposure as a "tip passer on-er" I'll just say ask around or look up how everyone got those gifts too :) Happy Halloween

If anyone hasn't gotten all their bags, I have a suggestion.

This is EXACTLY how I got my last bag!

1) Copy and Paste the "big prize" someone collect (example - Subservient Sentient Stones) on the search box.

2) Click on the link so it takes you to the item's page/store or where ever you can get the item (example - it would take you to NC Mall)

3) Once you get there, it should be at the home page OR just click on the "NC Mall" link to go to the home page

4) Click on the bag (if it's there)

*That is exactly what I did and how I got my last bag! Hope this helps....

Did anyone else get the Coffin of Spooks as their main prize after opening all three bags? though I am appreciative of my new Coffin of Spooks, I cant help but think I went to an awful lot of trouble to get it and perhaps it wasn't worth the days and days of refreshing, especially considering I can't sell the item and to be honest I doubt I will end up wearing it anyway.

Quick word to those like myself in the great land down under (Australia to the unkowing) or anywhere else but the good ole U.S I suppose, Goodie bags are not available to us... dont sigh just yet, there is a sweet little trick some used to recieve B.K canada products. Risking exposure as a "tip passer on-er" I'll just say ask around or look up how everyone got those gifts too :) Happy Halloween

Lol, do you know, i used that same trick for getting the Burger King stuff and never put my account settings back to Australia, so i didn't even realise we couldn't get the goodie bags. :D

I got Mad Scientist Brand: My Favourite Specimens as the NC Mall item in the meowclops goodie bag. I wish I'd gotten the subservient sentient stones thing...but this will do. I'm just not going to wear it.

We'll probably get the grand prize on Halloween.

None of the bags gave me more than 1k worth of confectionary and I donated 2 of the items I got... but, anyway, my special item was "Wings of Darkness" which look AWESOME on my red Ixi. Especially with the ghostkerscarf I bought her earlier. Out of all the items I've heard people got I like mine the most so I'm really happy with it all. I usually have horrible luck with these sort of things! My Ixi looks perfect for halloween now though!

EDIT- Shinriuu(/anyone else interested), I saw a site that had an almost complete list here- http://www.fgn-guild.com/gameguide/games/n...lloween2008.php

I don't know how many it's missing but my wings weren't on it.

Do you have to open the bags to get the prize???

Also is there any way to get them without having to refresh???Thanks :S

With the opening the bags question, no one really knows. But considering they put prizes inside the bags, I figure they were meant to be opened. But it's a personal choice and no one will really know till Halloween.

For the second one, nope. You pretty much have to refresh or hope that the times you go to the NC Mall the bags are there. Refreshing seems to be a better guarantee though.

For the Meepit bag, I got a Spooky Shake and a Chokato Snapdragon Lollypop.

Today, I got the other two bags at around 7:00 am. In the Meoclops bag, I recieved eye candy and a Candy Kiko Apple. In the Spyder bag, I got a Bat Cookie and Tropical Jelly Beans.

The Grand Prize was...*Da da da da*

Mad Scientist Brand: My Favorite Specimens (NC item)

*applause*

To all of you thinking that its too late to get the gift bags...I just got mine this morning so I doubt the gifting is over. It seemed to help me to log out and then log back in, but I still had to refresh a few times, so I could be wrong. Good Luck!!

For the Meepit bag, I got a Spooky Shake and a Chokato Snapdragon Lollypop.

Today, I got the other two bags at around 7:00 am. In the Meoclops bag, I recieved eye candy and a Candy Kiko Apple. In the Spyder bag, I got a Bat Cookie and Tropical Jelly Beans.

The Grand Prize was...*Da da da da*

Mad Scientist Brand: My Favorite Specimens (NC item)

*applause*

To all of you thinking that its too late to get the gift bags...I just got mine this morning so I doubt the gifting is over. It seemed to help me to log out and then log back in, but I still had to refresh a few times, so I could be wrong. Good Luck!!

EFFING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Effing, effing yeah! I got the last bag and I got a Designer Trick or Treat Bag!! I had been eyeing that, it's so cute - I'm so happy, I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I also got Eye Candy and Candy Kiko Apple, and I don't think I have the Candy Kiko Apple in my Kika Lake-section of my Food Gallery, so that's really cool too =) all in all I've gotten three new food items and my love Trick Or Treat bag =D yaaaaaaaaay best Halloween ever!

The red: I logged out and in, and boom, there the last bag was! After not seeing it for over a week. So maybe that is a method that works?