Free NC Mall Halloween Goodie Bags!

Superfly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I finally got ther meowclop one, I didn't even know until I see it, but I had already opened one of the bag so I'm not sure if I still can get the prize and I'm also would like to ask after getting the 3 bags how do I get the prize...

I visited the nc mall page every few minutes for the hour I'm on every morning. The first day, I only saw the sold out meoclops bag. The second day I got the spyder bag and my sister logged on really quick and nabbed the meepit bag. The third day, I got the meepit bag and saw the sold out meowclops bag again. Today, I have not seen any bags. Does ANYONE have the meowclops bag??? (I have not opened my bags yet)

Yeah, I got a meowclops bag. I grabbed it around 11:10/11:11 NST and clicked on it really quickly. Then a window popped up about using NC but I clicked on the "This prize is free. click here".

So it can be grabbed! Just be patient! lol

I'm just wondering: Can you grab two bags on the same day? I waited about 3 or 4 days between the first and third bags (they both popped up almost immediately) but I've been refreshing every minute for the second one for 20 min. and it isn't popping up...

I just got my last bag and I opened them up as I got them over the past three or so days. So you can open them right when you get them. But you have to open all three to get your prize. After the third bag is opened you get the background along with the food.

It seems the background is random and different though because I got the Mutating Background.

I FINALLY get the Meowclops bag and all I get is...

...a caramel kiko apple

...an eye candy

...and my grand prize is...

...a Bubbling Cauldron

Hmph. I wanted something better but I guess it's better than nothing and besides, it's free.

Yeah, I got a meowclops bag. I grabbed it around 11:10/11:11 NST and clicked on it really quickly. Then a window popped up about using NC but I clicked on the "This prize is free. click here".

So it can be grabbed! Just be patient! lol

I'm just wondering: Can you grab two bags on the same day? I waited about 3 or 4 days between the first and third bags (they both popped up almost immediately) but I've been refreshing every minute for the second one for 20 min. and it isn't popping up...

Yup. I just got my Meowclops and Spyder bag about 3 minutes apart. I really do think it's just random.

Yeah I just got my third bag right now (the meowclops one). I will wait a few days before opening them, they look so nice in my inventory *lol*

I just got my last bag and I opened them up as I got them over the past three or so days. So you can open them right when you get them. But you have to open all three to get your prize. After the third bag is opened you get the background along with the food.

It seems the background is random and different though because I got the Mutating Background.

i didn't get a background at all, i got coffin of spooks. i think the "special item" you get is the nc mall item in the third bag....

This is what I got in my bags (all 3)

Mad Scientist Brand: My Favourite Specimens (wearable toy that sits next to your pet)

Tarragon Achyfi Lollypop

Bat Cookie

Neocola Jellypop

Ghost Marshmallows

Candy Kiko Apple

No background for me but I think the mad scientist is the special item?

Oh and its like buying from the main shops - refresh every now and again and grab them fast. I got all three within a hour.