What avatar are you working on at the moment?

jessy

Primarily, Snicklebeast and Quadrapus. I will have those avvies in about a month. Halfway there!

I also play Cheesroller, Coconut Shy, Buried Treasure and Symbol Hole on a daily basis. And I use the Lab Ray every day, in hopes of getting that avvie.

Wish I were better at gaming though. Most of the highscore-related avvies are beyond me! (I did get the Turtum-avvie at least.)

Currently not working on any. Give me a goal? XDD

LOL, you have 241 avatars already Xepha!

I wouldn't even begin to know what ones you don't already have!

I'm an avatar junkie, so I'm always working on any of them that have to do with dailies/random events,

and any avatar having games/contests that I play. I'll never get the games though because I suck at them.

I am mostly working on "SDB Packrat," and as I am pouring my whole being

into getting the lab map, I guess I'm also kind of working on "Pwnd by the Lab."

im saving up to get adam and i JUST sent one of my 4 pets to a side, so now i am adopting other pet species from the pound for avvies! its fun.

I'm currently working for the Packrat avatar. I'm nearly there: 823 items.

After that I'm going to carefully restock my items and save up for the secret lab map. I've already got the petpet map ready for the next avatar I;m going for: Pwned by the lab.

finally my last and I think far from earning avatar I'm going for is the Adam one... :whistle:

I'm working on getting another set of lab maps for my side account. And I have a lot of avvies, and I'm not sure there are any that I can be able to get because I'm not that good at games...

I hope I can get the Merouladen avvie

I'm not really working on any at the moment, all the games I have left bore me too much xD I occasionally try Staff Smasher and Chia Bomber though... I guess you could call those goals lol I've lost a lot of interest in avies since TNT stopped releasing new ones :/

Currently not working on any. Give me a goal? XDD

*pokes you* Update your AvLog! If you didn't already get them: Grand Theft Ummagaine, Sewage Surfer, Battle Faerie, Fishing - Titanic Squid, Attack of the Slorgs, Evil Eliv Thade, Master Vex... shall I go on? :P

I'm currently working on the freaky factory avi too, I'm also working on some avatars that requires luck like wise old king...

Wheel of Excitement, fight a Jetsam, play Evil Thade, feed a kadoatie, eat some leftovers from Kelp, improve your fishing skill, and pull the Strange Lever from time to time.

Good enough? ^_^

I play WoE everyday... I've fighted a Jetsam (but I need to borrow one for the other avvie), I'm hopeless at feeding kad, Kelp hated me and I try when I sell some stocks and I go fish everyday :P Oh the Lever, I try when I feel lucky.

*pokes you* Update your AvLog! If you didn't already get them: Grand Theft Ummagaine, Sewage Surfer, Battle Faerie, Fishing - Titanic Squid, Attack of the Slorgs, Evil Eliv Thade, Master Vex... shall I go on? :P

I think I had updated it, except for Mootix Izzy... but I update more my NeoAvatars. GTU... perhaps, but that level still hates me. I started Sewage Surfer and I tried Attack of the Slorgs (not talented at that game) Thade and Vex hate me.

Conclusion, I don't feel like working on any at the moment.

I play WoE everyday... I've fighted a Jetsam (but I need to borrow one for the other avvie), I'm hopeless at feeding kad, Kelp hated me and I try when I sell some stocks and I go fish everyday :P Oh the Lever, I try when I feel lucky.
I've gotten the WoE-avatar several times! Then again, I usually spin the wheel 3-4 times every day. Not for the avie, but to get sick, so I'll get Mueka for battledome.

I hear you on the kads and the kelp, though!

No one with a Jetsam has wanted to fight me, so I still don't have that avatar. (If anyone here has one - please challange me!)

Oh, Anime has a Jetsam that you can fight I think... you might want to contact her :).

I've never won the WoE since there is an avatar for it. I used to win 10k from it often before. Grrr.

I think I'll go with Thade as my next one... after this hour World Challenge.

Oh, Anime has a Jetsam that you can fight I think... you might want to contact her :).

I've never won the WoE since there is an avatar for it. I used to win 10k from it often before. Grrr.

I think I'll go with Thade as my next one... after this hour World Challenge.

I looked up Anime, but he/she didn't seem to have a Jetsam.

Evil Thade is easy, I think, if you use the AvatarLog-helper. I got the avatar on my second try!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Kimmopix

That's her Jetsam. She lives on a side account :P

I really stink at anagrams, even if I use 3 solution finders lol!

That's strange, because I found this Jetsam instead:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Heck

You get a word, type the word into the search-engine, and get the answer. Seriously. It doesn't get a lot easier :P

It is boring and a bit time-consuming, though!

I have just recently achieved the Pack-rat avartar (thank god for omelette and jelly) so after all that hard work I think I’m going to take a break from avatar hunting, the ones left mostly involve high game scores of vast amounts of neopoints and to be honest I’m not up to getting them right now (resting is good)

pack rat took me a while, but i finally got it and was really excited. it only took so long because avatarlog was down and i couldn't use project packrat... i got the whack a staff member avvie about a week ago. i had never really played the game much, and im serious, when i finally did start playing it, it took me 2 days to get the avvie. and id played it, like, 5 times. i was about 9 points over the amount for the avvie, hee hee. and getting the ace zafara one took me 3 days and 8 plays. i must have good reflexes or something...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Happy? :P

I will work on another one later... in the list that was suggested to me :P.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Happy? :P

I will work on another one later... in the list that was suggested to me :P.

Finally! :P

Yes, you better ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i wouldn't say that i was "working" on it, but i was looking forward to the mootix avatar through TDN lending, but it seems that someone messed up the sequence and i'm left in the cold. :grrr:

i am working on snowbunny.... i've got about 100 days to go. i need to work on the chocolate man avatar, but sitting there refreshing a shop looking for a high enough rarity candy piece isn't the least bit fun sounding.