Side Account

Strategos

Utena, you can create side accounts just by making another account, the same way you made your main account. But to keep the game balanced, you can't play games or do the dailies on your side account or do anything that will get you neopoints, because that will lead to your account being frozen.

And you can set of a trade on your side account, have your main account offer all of your neopoints onto the trade, go back onto your side account and accept the trade, and you have just successfully transferred your neopoints :)

You can place NP on trades, but you do need to put in at least one item as well. :yes: Most people just use junk items for this.

Will the powers that be get incredibly suspicious if I "trade" 10 million np to my side account? Aren't side accounts ok as long as you aren't making money on those accounts?

Transferring NP to side accounts (fortunately) doesn't count as making money on them. ;)

Why would you trade 10M to your side account? If it's to get an avatar, I never had any problems with it in the past.

To get the Soup Faerie avatar.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The only time it could become a problem is if you start to collect interest on your side account, because that's not allowed even if you don't collect interest on your main...

Perhaps you can wait until you spend a bit of np before risking them though... I wouldn't feel comfortable to do such things knowing the mighty TNT.

This is a little off topic, but mostly related and I didn't want to start a whole new post when this is so similar...

I accidentally did a daily on my side account one time. Am I like for sure going to get frozen or will they spare me the

one mistake? And if you are going to get frozen for something, are they usually pretty prompt about freezing, or do I have

to wait around with batted breath for all eternity waiting to see if they are going to punish me for this one little accident.

That depends on how long ago it was. I'm sure TNT won't freeze you for one little mistake. If you accidentaly do a daily on a side account, just keep the rewards on that account and don't do that daily on your main. TNT is only prompt on freezing for major issues like cheating or cursing a lot.