OOH SPOOKY

YoSmiles

lol I just HAD to pop in. :) I'll probably just wear a cape and call it a costume. I know it lacks creativity, but it'll get me the candy. =/ I'm such a child. ^_^

That reminds me, I should change my display name...

I haven't trick-or-treated in a few years. I mainly dress up and steal my brother's candy. xD

I don't have a costume yet. I'd like to dress up as Sheik from OoT. That would be pretty dang cool. xD

yea, we actually get to dress up at our school and parade even though we're the oldest kids now. they anounced it at lunch, but the dress code still applies!! stinks, right? i know. but my friend doesnt want to be this cool costume with me so we are still figuring it out. and yea i LOVE baking the pumpkin seeds, Katy, I do every year! But anyway, If you know these characters, i was thinking of being them with her. hehehe :):) Napoleon and Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite! HAH!

I didn't do Halloween last year. Forgot why. I really don't like how it's celebrated earlier every year. I was asked to go trick-or-treating with my nephews today. I remember when it was actually done on the 31st, and since I remember it it probably wasn't that long ago. I don't have a costume... but I wan't candy... whenever I'm asked what I'll be for Halloween this year, I go "I'm gonna be the scariest thing that ever lived! It's the cheapest costume, too. Don't need a mask, or a costume, just walk around as I normally do."

They probably wouldn't get the joke if I actually did that. I did once, got laughed at, but for the wrong reason...

yea, yesterday was halloween. i had a mix up because a bunch of people asked me to go and i ended up going with my friend in pace island. these people handed out king size candy bars!! I was like, i'm coming here with u next time kimberly haha! but i ended up going as a giant chicken noodle soup can!! hahahah it was REALLY fun going to her house and trick or treating with her. she couldnt get a good comstume, so at the last minute she put on PJ's and made bags under her eyes. also, i french braided her hair and she put a glow stick in it. it was sooo fun, and we were in a popular neighborhood, and people we knew from our school were EVERYWHERE. the funniest part, though, was when she discovered that there was a perfectly cut half of a jawbreaker in her candy bag. And i mean that there was half of a jawbreaker in a plastic wrapper. also, she got used chapstick, probably from this little girl that put it in the candy thing!! I almost forgot, ive eaten enough pumpkin seeds today that my blood is thicker than yetserday! we put enough salt on them that there is a crust!!

I'm going as a 50's Rockabilly girl ;) We run a 50's motel here so I figured it would be fitting, can't wait to model and get new pics >.< woot.

Here it's Diversity Weekend so all sorts of crazy stuff will be going on.

They're doing a live showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight and I get to go -dances-

Edit: Okay been trying for a day and a half and still NO Halloween egg. Are they done? The few I've seen were long gone by the time I clicked. :(