Scary!!!

tempdisplay

yeah the first time i got it i freaked out and then i cracked up!! i laugh everytime i get it now, i actually got it a couple days ago...

XD The first time I saw that random event, I was half asleep. So I read it through, wondered what it meant for a minute or two, then panicked. After about 15 minutes I read it again and realised it was a joke. :laughingsmiley:

This is one of TNT's better pranks I think. :yes:

Lol, the first time I got that RE I nearly /did/ have a heart attack. :laughingsmiley:

Then I re-read the random event and found out it was all a joke...

The "it was just a horrible, horrible dream" part makes me lol every time I see it :P

oh my gosh i still remember when i first got that. i actually got it twice but the first time was another account that i loved soooo much. i was doing so well and then when i got that event i was freaking out. i was yelling for my sister and i was like "OMG OMGOMG " and i didnt read the whole event so i went straight to my bank and i found nothing gone so i checked my pets but nothing was wrong so i clicked the back button and read the whole thing. i felt so dumb haha

i ALMOST fell for it again when i got it the second time haha

I love this one. The good thing is, I had already learned about it from a friend, so I was fully prepared when I got it the first time. Although I was a bit shocked when it happened on the page after that one too. :D

Oh I remember the first time I got this, the worst part is that they use a blue acara for the picture and I have a blue acara for a pet, it made it seem so much more believable at first, the neopets team can be so cruel at times lol

I tend to jump lines a bit when skimming on the computer (funny thing is, it never happens when I read a book XD), so I pretty much read the part saying it was a dream before i read the beginning XD So it never really had the opportunity to scare me. D;

However, my bad habits with skimming have caused some problems. One time I declared I had to 'move the lawn', and another time I read that 'bobby flay is a shark from sparta' XDD