Pets Up for Adoption!

Ashley Rose

So, I started an adoption agency on my guild. It did not turn out to be as successful as we had hoped. We have adopted out two pets since the pound re-opened, and we are sitting with tons waiting to be adopted. :( Those poor little pets! So..Izzy and I have decided to post a topic and offer up these pets for non-guild members! Many of these pets are on our side accounts. I will give you the name and the pet type. We will have two seperate lists.......the Ashley pets and Izzy pets :) Just let us know if you are interested in them, you can post here to express your interest!

Ashley's Pets

Leotarg - Electric Mynci (Male) ADOPTED!

Haliiaku - Biscuit Ruki (Female) ADOPTED!

luna_lou83 - Checkered Acara (Male) ADOPTED!

Mazzew_TDN - Rainbow Ogrin (Male) ADOPTED!

Ickle_shoyru_is_cute - Christmas Shoyru (Female)

2.png

Equiberry - Checkered Uni (Female) ADOPTED!

xMorrganx - Purple Kougra (Female) ADOPTED!

Oohlaah - Shadow Meerca (Male) ADOPTED!

I have yet to decide on my pet sprinkles_sprinkles.......it just depends on if anyone really wants her or not :)

Here is my list...

None currently!

I may also be adopting out my pink Buzz, Investigatum, but as she hosts a part of my graphics site at the moment whoever she went to would have to put a redirect on her petpage for me ^_^

Adopted/New Homes Found:

> Olecrae the Orange Aisha

> Kyra_k67 the Spotted Blumaroo

> Kiromaeyu the Sketch Yurble

> amarni_9 the Brown Xweetok (free pounded since I needed the space)

> ella_dog444 the Glowing Gnorbu (also free pounded as no-one wanted her)

> Quad_TDN the Brown Techo

> Tyrosi the Spotted Lenny (again free pounded)

I'd love Haliiaku! I've always liked Biscuit Rukis, but i thought you could only get them by lab ray. By the time I found out this wasn't true, I didn't have any Np to buy the PB with, cause I spent it all on other PBs.

--------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif or they'll die!

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask - are there any rules for adoption? Because I'm not good at applications, drawing, HTML, or anything like that.

--------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif or they'll die!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I caught the Xmas shoyru in the pound when I first started what is now my main account. I've had her for ages, but she's a bit neglected so I figured someone else would take better care of her.

The application our guild members filled out was pretty general. Most of the questions we asked are not really applicable for anyone else, so just some general stuff....here's a few examples of questions you can answer.

1. Who do you want and why.

2. Have you ever had an account frozen. (Don't worry if you have, it won't stop me from accepting you as the pet owner...I myself have had 1 account iced)

3. What you plan to do with the pet if anything...such as beauty contests, battling, etc.

4. And anything else you want to say :)

FYI...I hate chatspeak and I'm sort of a stickler about spelling and grammar. So try and give some effort, if I can't understand what you are saying then I'm bound to reject you. I'm not asking you to type perfectly, I just need to understand you :)

1. Who do you want and why. I want her because i aboustly love neopets!

2. Have you ever had an account frozen. (Don't worry if you have, it won't stop me from accepting you as the pet owner...I myself have had 1 account iced) Nope i havent had one account frozen.

3. What you plan to do with the pet if anything...such as beauty contests, battling, etc. I might enter her in beauty contests.

4. And anything else you want to say I aboustly love neopets

Hi.. can i apply??

Ickle_shoyru_is_cute - Christmas Shoyru

Reason : i like christmas pets!! ^^ and the shoyru is so cute!!

My account have never been frozen before. I don't plan on doing anything with her except maybe pamper her?

I would like to adopt my xmas pet let me make the account and ill tell you when im ready!

the account she will go on is hailey__baby__101

Mazzew_TDN - Rainbow Ogrin (Male) is the pet i would like to adopt. ^_^

I want to adopt this guy because my old account was recently frozen for use of bad language.. :crying:

and i had an ogrin. Recently I've been looking everywhere for an ogrin on the neopets site buh to no avail..

And then I saw this guy and yeahs.. ^_^

So, im rejected?? :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Leeezor - As Izzy said about another pet, your account has to be older than four months to use the transfer option.

Moo0 - I don't recall ever saying you were rejected, I'm just trying to get a few options for homes before I make a final decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I forgot about our Adoption agency... Equiberry is cute... is it okay if I adopt her from my side? My main is only 3 months :(