Keyquest changes

ho_yt

Just like what the topic said, I when to try keyquest after like a few weeks and I found out that there are lots of changes going on. The biggest changes I can see is that the 2 key to 4 key games can now be played, but I once tried the 2 key ones and the winner only got a lead key :crying:, I wonder is it the same for the rest of you...

Other changes will include the change in the fonts and also a few games added, I don't know how many new ones I only tried 2 if anyone knows do let me know and I find that the games are not as good as the previous ones because when I press the down key the page also goes down together making it hard to play the game...

The keys that are rewarded are normal. You can only get a gold key from a 5 keys game. I heard from Isabel that some games were in beta test for premium users. I guess they got around to add it to the version normal member can play too.

I just tried KQ, and it crashed my browser again... so yea. Will check back later I guess.

I just played it earlier and for the first time had the choice of other key games (it was just the 5 key games available before).

I also noticed two new games - One which told me to use my arrow keys to move down, which I did and just scrolled down the page! *lol*

Don't think I noticed anything else different......