1. 1. Hmm...just curious :D

• Less than a year
    • 1-2 years
    • 2-3 years
    • 3-4 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-6 years
    • Over 6 years

Heyy (: I'm curious to ask this question-how long have you been playing Neopets? You can also post when you first heard of it but didn't sign up. And how old you were when you started playing.

I've been playing Neopets for a little over 3 years-and I first heard of it in October 2004; but I didn't sign up for it because I didn't know what an activation code was. I heard of Neopets because of the 2004 and 2005 McDonalds promotions for Neopets-technically some of my friends introduced me to Neopets :P

I was 6 when I first heard of it, and 7 when I started playing. :)

July 2002... so over 6 years now :O

Time flies! At first, my friend adviced me to visit the "shrine" everyday. I think it took me hours to find that I had to click on "Explore" and then on the desert land... ahah.

i have been playing for about eight months now. my friend had me sign up. for forever i didnt know how to do anything, cuz i mean, i was 12, nobody taught me, and i had to figure out everything all alone. i would have died without google. now im 13 and i know pretty much how everything works. none of my friends really play anymore, im the only one who's stayed, and i know about ten thousand times more stuff about the site than they did anyway.

Those are pretty different experiences..

I got introduced by neopets from my brother: he was hooked that time! That was 2004 when I was 8. I guess time flies when you're having fun ^_^ But I didn't stay on neo for the whole way. I stopped playing several times until this year I got back onto my account.

Its amazing how I still remembered my password :P

well my main acc says i've been playing for 4 months but this is one of the many accs i've had since I started neopets. Right now I'm in grade 11 but I remember starting neopets when i was in grade 4. But, there have been gaps of years where I didn't play neopets so I can't really say how long i've been actually playing so I just voted for over 6 years haha :P

I started playing in 2002, same as Xepha ^_^ I was introduced by a friend... at the time, most of my friends played but I'm the only one still here. Well, one of my friends still logs in occasionally but she has this idea that Neo takes away from her study time (she gets slightly obsessive...) so she has sorta banned herself now lol

Less than a year for me - 9 months. I joined on 7th Dec. '07.

I had been on it years ago, but only for a very short time as I couldn't seem to understand anything! *lol* I can't remember what made me go back though, but this site has definitely helped me to see all there is to do on Neopets :)

for about 4 years to almost 5 I think, it was in 2004 when I started to play on it and signed up and such, I was 20 and now I'm 24 and well be 25 in December the 13th!

I had some friends that where into Neopets, (online friends) that is and then I got into it.

But I got busy with life and then I forgot about neopets for about a year , then I started to play it again for about 4 months then forgot about it again for like eight months then finally or so started to play again and I haven't stopped now because there hasn't been much to do online, so I play on neopets because I like the games.

But I haven't played in like two days because I've been busy with work.

I have had my account since August of 2005.

I was 18 and my freshman "little brother" from theatre showed it to me.

I played just once and a while real randomly for a while, but

I've only really been into it consistently since I joined the forums here in July.

And Now I'm On There About Once A Day. So Go TDN!

I don't have any side accounts that I play on, but I hate to abandon pets...

So I do have one side account that is just storage for my old pets, which has

been around for about the same amount of time as my actual account.

p.s. WOW SACRIFICED WARRIOR YOU AND I STARTED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!

I started playing back in early '03 myself, when I saw a person playing on neopets on a computer in the computer lab at the high school I went to and they explained what the site was. I played pretty continuously from early 03 till around late '06 when I had too much going on at college with classes and what not, before taking a break for a while. All in all I would say around 5 and half years now in all.

:guiltysmiley: I first heard about it back in the summer of 2000 but I didn't think much about it because I was busy online doing other things. Suddenly everyone I knew online was playing and I kept getting invites that I ignored. Finally someone begged me to join up so that they could win a prize, so I did. That was 68 months ago, and I must have been 36 at the time. Then I went neo-nuts for about 6 months until I got sick. About 3 months ago my niece started to play so I came back to help her, and then my husband joined also. We are both 44. Now we are both fanatics again! How long will it last? hee hee

I joined Neopets on the 14th of June, 2005, meaning I've been playing for about 3.25 years. :yes:

I started playing at around 2002, so its about 6.5 year already, I started playing with my brother's account first then I created my own account...

I remember visiting Neopets and getting an account YEARS ago, it must have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when it first started. A friend I had back then told me about it and I signed up and made four pets and then that was that untill 2004 where a frien who's still a friend introduced it to me.

I remember visiting Neopets and getting an account YEARS ago, it must have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when it first started. A friend I had back then told me about it and I signed up and made four pets and then that was that untill 2004 where a frien who's still a friend introduced it to me.

I have been a member for only 3 Weeks.

Thanks to the shield on my lookup I can safely say that I have been on neopets for 64 months, time sure flies huh. I did take a break for a few months though, When I came back there had been the major site layout change, that was a shock I can tell you lol

I've been playing for over 5 years. I've been playing for 51 months on my current account.

My first account was sadly frozen (due to innappropriate pet name) was opened a year and a half before my current account.

My first account was opened in 2003.