Info on New Plot coming in Oct/Nov

Awesome_Paul

While browsing through the boards, I noticed a thread about this, which contained a paragraph (quote) and the source. I still haven't found the source for this myself, so im waiting for the board creator to neomail the link so before I post the quote, I have this to say:

Due to there being no source at the moment, This may or may not be 100% true

Reliable sources have confirmed that the staff has just recently finished work on the next plot. It will be a traditional puzzle plot with a minor emphasis on the battledome. The story will revolve around an ancient and evil curse turning all Neopians to stone. You can expect it to launch within the next few months or so.
Source: The Italix.

So hunt for this Italix if you like. But this would be a cool plot. Once I get a reply, I will edit this post straight away.

Hmm, yes, that would be a pretty interesting storyline for a plot. :yes: It would also allow the plot to be staged in/around Faerieland, a world which is long overdue for one of the revamps that usually accompanies plots of this sort.

I am happy to be able to get a new plot, I LOVE plots, but battledoming is a meh thing to me. I should probably buy my strongest pet some weapons before they shoot sky high again, I guess.

Sounds good! As long as there is an avatar involved XPP

o_O And not too much battling.. I'm not at all good at it ^^ I'm training my pet at the moment though for the battledome avatars.