Info on New Plot coming in Oct/Nov

Awesome_Paul

No, the stupid code cracking got me hacked (well not the code cracking, but I wan't to blame something else, than my stupidity :P)

My problem, except for extreme annoyance and, at times, anger, my problems was my sore arm from all that dragging and clicking and noting what was done, dragging and clicking and noting what was done this time, and over and over and over, and my butt kept falling asleep and was sore as well, not to mention my back.. Urgh.

i rather liked the codes, i dont know why

You're not alone there - I actually quite enjoyed figuring out the codes, probably because I'm a math person. :P (I actually calculated the whole way through instead of doing trial and error)

Haha, I want more code cracking! That means less people to get the top prize, and then it will be worth more! Besides, I completed the code Cracking within an hour after the step was released! (I'm very good at everything doing with these codes) Too bad I couldn't get on during the day the third part was released, cause then I would've gotten optimal points from the main parts.

"The story will revolve around an ancient and evil curse turning all Neopians to stone."

Just a thought: could this be a sign they're going to reactivate the stone paint brush?

One thing I'd like to see, albeit more work for TNT, is alternate ways to advance past one step of the puzzle. I.e. you can break the code to avoid a battle, or (say) get a particular score in Volcano Run if you can't find the secret passage around the volcano, that sort of thing. So if you hate one section of the plot you can still achieve the goals another way.

I'm starting to get nervous about this whole battle thing.

My pets have always been peace loving vegetarians.

I never take my pets to the B.D. unless it's for an Avatar,

and I really don't want to waste money on weapons...

My strongest pet is only a level 22 with a 31 strength.

I guess I need to start training him up, but I have no clue what weapons to buy...

*slumps begrudgingly off to the battlepedia*

Hmm....so there's still no reply from the main source.

I'm hoping that this rumor is true. It'll test my brain once again. The other Return of Dr Sloth plot was sort of just a practice for me as it was what got me warmed up for the next plots ^_^. I'll also get a chance to train up! I've never been much of a battler myself as I am hopeless on what weapons to buy, abilities etc. From the storyline it sounds to me that if this is true, I'm definitely going for this plot 100% :laughingsmiley:

"The story will revolve around an ancient and evil curse turning all Neopians to stone."

Just a thought: could this be a sign they're going to reactivate the stone paint brush?

Neopians turning into stone... what about that stone statue in the ruins of Maraqua? Or was that in another plot?

http://www.neopets.com/water/statue.phtml

And it'd be really cool if they reactivated the stone paint brush.

Neopians turning into stone... what about that stone statue in the ruins of Maraqua? Or was that in another plot?

I'm pretty sure the statue was used for the Altador Plot at some point... or maybe my memory's on the blink again.