Ideas about upcoming missions?

Xepha

Well what I'm really wondering is who the villain(s) will be, and what motives he/she/they will have. :yes: From the looks of it, they either like petpets enough to dare the wrath of the PPL, or hate petpets enough to dare the wrath of the PPL...

Either way, they have a tough job ahead of them with all of us on the case. :P

When you're on my side, you prefer when things are easy. =p

But yea, a bit more challenging wouldn't hurt.

I think they will release a new chapter/mission by the end of the week... and another mini game too most probably.

I'm looking forward to some battledome challenge as well since my pet's statues has increase quite a lot especially the hitpoints due to the lab map, I hope to gain more points from there...

Also, I was wondering if all the new petpets will have an individual chapter since its only a mini plot.

Also, I was wondering if all the new petpets will have an individual chapter since its only a mini plot.

Well they stuck with one constellation per chapter throughout the Altador Plot, and there's no reason to think it will be different here. :yes:

I was hoping that upon completing missions you get a prize or something. What do you think the reward will be for finishing the plot?

Good Question.... I don't think can answer that :S ... A battledome challenge would be nice.... the might have a seventh chapter about defeating the bad people... whoever they are....

Well it was suggested on another thread that we might be able to get the petpets featured in the missions as prizes for the plot. I think that would be pretty cool. :yes:

I too am hoping the missions will get a bit harder,

and I think the Oukin will come out of the Haunted woods or Krawk Island.

Also, I hope against hope that we go to Jelly World, but I'm not holding my breath.

I understand that they can't give item prizes,

but I don't see why we couldn't have a site theme or an avatar.

but I don't see why we couldn't have a site theme or an avatar.

I heartily agree. Site themes FTW!!! :P

But seriously, I understand how it would be unfair to those who can't do the Petpet Park plot because they can't understand English. :yes:

They stated in the Editorial, you won't get a trophy and the only prizes available will be items that work with petpet park.

Here's what the editoral says:

"No; you will be receiving Petpet Park items from your participation."

That doesn't mean that the items you get can only work with petpet park, it means that the items you get are related to petpet park. And it doesn't say anything about site themes or trophies.

When browsing other help sites, I recovered this about a week ago.

Posted by Snarkie on JN

The plot is English only, meaning not everyone on the site can play it. Hence, there will be no trophy. (One of the same reasons sponsor games don't have trophies. It's not fair for those who can't access them.) Sorry. I'm not sure exactly what the prizes will be, but I know they'll only be of use in Petpet Park.

Basically, I'm trying to tell you now not to expect your average plot. It's something small and simple that was put together to try and keep everyone entertained while waiting for the park to open... not your average mind-bending saga. :)

The prizes will be items which you can use in petpet park. I also agree with the no trophy.

If another country had a plot which we could understand, and they got a trophy out of it, everyone would complain, so why should we.

I think its an attempt to get younger players involved in plots and activities and such. They're so easy that anyone could figure them out. Plus it has more of a happy feel, no dark take over the world type things.

The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the Neopets Jr. thing.