And we have a new mini-plot!

Superfly

UPDATE: Comic 1 has been released, and you can read it. To find the comic you have to click the paw logo from petpet park.

UPDATE 2: There is a Mission 1. It looks to be some sort of maze in a cave. We are working on a guide right now as we speak! Stay tuned for full coverage.

Working Path: Right, Left, Left, Right, Left, Right, Open Portal, Retrieve Dyrm

TDN's Live Plot Coverage!

Comics, Guides, Easy-to-Understand Information, Quick Links, and More...

opp-mission1.png

Want to use this badge on your userlookup, shop front, petpage, or ANYwhere you'd like? Visit our Mission 1 Coverage!

The Daily Neopets' plot team is hunting as we speak, so watch this news post for more information.

YAY!!! The plot is here!!! I love plots!!! Ahhh... well I am still clicking :P Found a snowbeast though!

Edit: Actually I have found lots of snowbeasts!!!

YAY!!! Thanks for the directions worked for me :)

Is there by any chance going to be a page about this on TDN?

Edit: YAY!!! Awesome coverage staffers!!! I swear you lot are the best!!!

Because it's a mini-plot, I don't think the prizes are going to be extremely great. Then again, you never know XD. This is like the greatest welcome back ever! I'm finally back to being active on TDN and Neopets again and now I find out there's a mini-plot!

w00t, thanks for the directions, that has to be the quickest I have ever gne through a plot step. Lol.

I read somewhere that the prizes would only be usable in the petpet park. Also, since it's only a mini-plot we probably won't get lookup trophies for completing it.

Awesome! Awesome! AWESOME!!! AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! *faints with excitement* :P

Well I wish everybody good luck with this plot! :D

Also, since it's only a mini-plot we probably won't get lookup trophies for completing it.

Well the Altador Plot was a mini-plot, and we got the 'Royal Astronomer' trophy for completing it. :yes:

Oh noes! Found this on Jellyneo - Hence, there will be no trophy. (One of the same reasons sponsor games don't have trophies. It's not fair for those who can't access them.) Sorry. I'm not sure exactly what the prizes will be, but I know they'll only be of use in Petpet Park.

*tier*