Potion Avatars

ardnek49

I was just looking through my SDB to see what potions I have, which happen to be a Split Lenny Morphing Potion.

Is the Green Uni Morphing Potion still the cheapest??

I was also wondering about the cheapest Transmogrification Potion. Does anyone have any ideas?

prices have inflated so i think moehog is cheaper =o

still ub though =(

UB means "unbuyable" - its what people call items that are worth over 100k (and thus can't be found on the Shop Wiz).

I used a Kyrii Trans when I got that avie... I think your best bet is just to seach around until you catch a cheaper trans, nevermind the species :) Good luck!

I just noticed that the Brown Moehog Morphing Potion is a bit cheaper than green uni by a few thousand but I'm not sure if thats the cheapest...

I'm pretty sure the cheapest morphing is green uni and cheapest transmogrification if moehog. I don't have those avatars yet, but I will in a bit. I'm going to actually use them to change my pet into a fire blumaroo and back. (Check tillywillywoo's description, she'll explain.)