Browsers...

rachiee

Browser  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one(s) do you use at the moment?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • What IS a browser? >_<
    • Other

I thought it would be interesting to make a poll of who uses what browser, so yeah, I hope it belongs here xD

I alternate between Opera and Firefox...I do have IE on my computer, but I never use it. (I'm an IE user at times, only when I'm on another computer in my house :P)

Your turn. xD

Well as a Firefox developer, my answer to that question should be pretty obvious. :P That said, Opera and Safari are great pieces of software. :yes:

I use Safari as my main browser on my imac. If I'm not at home, then I use Firefox ;)

I'm not selecting IE in my browser although I've to use it at work because the database program doesn't run on anything else but IE (Talk of a dumb program!)

I use IE6. And ya know what? I'm just happy when I get a decent connection. Doesn't matter what browser I'm using after that. ^_^

Firefox all the way (well, Minefield), and Safari for my secondary browser. Liked Opera, but it's interface turned me off. Still, all 3 are great browsers. :)

Firefox all the way (well, Minefield)

Would that be the nightlies or the tinderbox builds? I'm curious to know if you find Minefield stable enough for your daily browsing. :yes:

• 2 months later...

Fire Fox. I have Safari but don't really like it...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.