Type with your eyes closed!

rachiee

I've heard that some users price meepits at 534,704 neopoints on the Trading Post

I did alright :) messed up the numbers though xD *never was good with numbers while typing*

Type: Eevee has loads of candilious candy with candy topped with candy that are mixed to make a candy sauce making it the most candilicious candy covered candy in the history of the candy covered candy world...uhh...candy!!!

My zafara's feepit battled becky's feepit over a can of kau milk.

Hard to remember, but at least I spelled it correctly :) (captilaizing errors)

Type: Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

^ You're meant to type what the previous poster tells you to type... though you did pretty well on yours. I'll do the one before you...

THIS SENTENCE WAS TYPED WITH MY EYES CLOSED: Who ya gonna kill? Ghostbusters!

o_O Where did the kill come from? My mind failed to direct my fingers!

Type: One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha!

(Went for a Blondie song. XD)

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he could chuck wood?

My class has been saying this all the time, so I'm able to remember the spelling :P

Type:

Yellow, blue, red, green! The basic colours of pets! :O

Here's a llams! There's a llama! And anoytrher littlre llama! Fuzzy llama, funny llama lllama lalama duxck!

I totally meessed up on that.

Type: My neopets bring all the users to the site and they're like, "There's only one DSoD." Dang right, "RSing is kinda confusing." I can't teach you, you'll have to read a guide.

My neopets bring all the users to the site and they're like, "There;s only one DSoD" Dang right, :RSug us juda confusing. I can;t teach you, you'll have to read a guide.

well that wasn't a complete failure...

Type: I'm going to Mystery Island's beach tomorrow. Does anyone want to join me? Please reply ASAP.