Key Quest

Hey everyone i havent posted for a while but i am currently play key quest and was just wondering what you all think of it? i am having a few prblems getting on to the game sometimes but when i do get on there its great! also my name on neopets is now babyboom666 as my bunnyboiler666 account got hacked and frozen :grrr: Anyway tell me what u think of key quest!

Well i played for the first time yesterday and i find it pretty alright. i have dsl but it seems the game still runs a little slow... i guess thats just with the load on the TNT servers.... but it gives out pretty good prizes :)

Argh, I must win paintbrushes!

*hoards gold keys*

-_-

But seriously, I hope the prizes stay like this. Neopets needs a steady and continuous supply of codestones and neggs.

and paintbrushes, of course! :) it costs WAY too much to paint your pet nowadays. *shakes fist*

I like the game. There is still some bugs at the moment: game is sometimes slow, or not responding and I must leave it (when I'm winning of course :D ), but I hope TNT will correct this soon.

Today I won amazing prizes including a cloud paint brush :D

Lucky you! ^_^

Congrats, when I first started I got mixed up with the way of winning, I thought that getting just the colour of your token will win but I was wrong, then my com starts to load really slow as the games goes on and I have no choice but to end the game. However, one thing good is that everyone gets a prize in the game...

It's nice that they give out codies and neggs and even pb, but not with the other prizes. Those books', stamps', furniture, and backgrounds' prices have decreased way too much. Too cheap to even sell to make profits. They should vary the prizes more or something.

Hey everyone i havent posted for a while but i am currently play key quest and was just wondering what you all think of it? i am having a few prblems getting on to the game sometimes but when i do get on there its great! also my name on neopets is now babyboom666 as my bunnyboiler666 account got hacked and frozen :grrr: Anyway tell me what u think of key quest!

I love it! The first time I played it, I got a Lemon Swirl Negg worth 15k NP! It can be a bit slow...even on DSL. What I'd like to know is what is the deal with the skipped turns? Can anyone help me there?

I can't really tell why does it do so maybe the game is still in beta...

I have encountered a very funny situation, when I was starting on one of the game, the map does not show up, the rest of the user statues were there so I was left with a white screen and I can only estimate where I was based on my memory, it was really scary...

Judging from the opinions of several friends and the screenies/descriptions on TDN's article, I find Key Quest to be a very interesting (and probably fun) concept. However, due to the performance problems with Adobe Flash Player on Linux ( :grrr: @ Adobe) I haven't tried playing yet.

I just don't like the fact of seeing people withdrowing all the time. For example, I was just finishing in first place a 4 players game. The last classified withdrawn leaving just 3 of us playing. That's not correct. If you are up do win or down to lose we just have to continue until the end. That withdrawn option should be inactivated or you just can withdraw if you decide to do it on the very begining.

For those people who have withdrawn before the end of the game, maybe I understand the reason why, cause I'm the one of them.

As you know, Key Quest is not yet complete, so I often have difficulty in loading. I can't even play any mini games (that's why I hate minigames so much), and sometimes I'm out of the game before the end because my Firefox just stop loading games. I know it would be unfair to someone who is going to win that game, but believe me, it's not my intention to leave (even the loser have prize, why do I spend 20 minutes and quit for nothing), and so are some others.

Although I've some problems with Key Quest, it is fun, and I still want to play it. Thus, I just hope that you understand why some people quit during the game. You don't want to forbid people to play Key Quest just because they have slow connection, do you?

Key Quest has good and bad sides.

I love how codestones are defleating (cheaper training). It is fun to have the possibility to play against friends.

However, I think the game itself is kinda boring/repetitive. It is also glitchy... for me and for people I play against. How frustrating is it to find out that you are about to win the game, and your browser just closed? You had just wasted 15-20 minutes of your time. Mini-Games are mostly laggy. Especially the Petpetpet one that I can't play at all. This is not fun!

Since it's beta, they're using that to find and fix the glitches. I'm sure they'll eventually fix the glitches. If not, at least by the final version.

It is quite repetitive with the only 1 board set up at the moment. It'd be nice if they made more variations, even in beta. I'm bored of playing the same thing over and over again, but I need those codies for training.

this game look kinda cool, but the beta version is to slow.... I'm waiting the final version to play... Its gives so greet prize... The games look great.. The only good thing I see ( if I think that TNT didn't release much games,) its that you will became really good to the mini-games available and beat every no-beta gamers....

I LOVE the prizes given out by Key Quest (especially the codestones), but because of my slow computer the browser keeps closing when I'm about to win :grrr: But all in all I like playing Key Quest.

I've tried playing a few times, but so far i haven't had the patience to wait for the other players to keep up with the game, it moves too slowly for my liking, but i understand that it's the first verson and some problems need to be hammered out, but i will wait until that day, but i am liking the fact that it's making more items more afordable.

For those people who have withdrawn before the end of the game, maybe I understand the reason why, cause I'm the one of them.

As you know, Key Quest is not yet complete, so I often have difficulty in loading. I can't even play any mini games (that's why I hate minigames so much), and sometimes I'm out of the game before the end because my Firefox just stop loading games. I know it would be unfair to someone who is going to win that game, but believe me, it's not my intention to leave (even the loser have prize, why do I spend 20 minutes and quit for nothing), and so are some others.

Although I've some problems with Key Quest, it is fun, and I still want to play it. Thus, I just hope that you understand why some people quit during the game. You don't want to forbid people to play Key Quest just because they have slow connection, do you?

Yeah, I understand but for some people it doesn't seem to be the problem. Oh, m internet connection is very very slow and I don't quit playing just because of this. Sometimes I can't play a single minigame but Ik don't care. But I understand your point of view.

The thing is that browser stop to reply and they shut down. There is nothing I can do to fix that problem... so yea, it's not necessary because the person didn't want you to win. Technology does not help sometime.