Fountain Faerie Quest Help

*jenni*

Which pet should i paint at fountain?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Baby Bruce
    • Peach Chia (if available)
    • Maraquan Shoyru

I've got a Fountain Faerie Quest, and I plan to complete it and paint a pet.

Is there the colour "Peach" for chias at the fountain?

Can newly created pets be painted at the fountain?

I'm not sure about the color, :*

but I believe that new pets can be painted at the rainbow fountain. If there is an age limit, it's probably on your account (your account must me so old to paint a pet). Hope I helped! ^_^ b)

I had a Fountain Faerie Quest 3 years ago, and I had my shoyru painted Pushie (just like what she looks now). You should choose a colour that you'll never had enough money to buy a paint brush of that kind and it also looks great on your pet. Do not choose a normal one or you'll regret then. Fountain Faerie Quest is really rare.

Choose the Peach or Shoyru. Which ever colour/pet you like the best.

Yeah, like hoacucxinh said, don't pick a "cheap" colour. If you can't decide now, you can wait and use it later if you like. Just make sure you use it before you complete the next FFQ you get.

Choose the Peach or Shoyru. Which ever colour/pet you like the best.

Yeah, like hoacucxinh said, don't pick a "cheap" colour. If you can't decide now, you can wait and use it later if you like. Just make sure you use it before you complete the next FFQ you get.

okay. so it means that after i complete the quest, i can wait as long as i want to use the fountain unless i get another FFQ. righty?

Yep. There's no time limit on when you can use the fountain. ;)

And I voted for Maraquan, simply because it's an awesome color. ^_^

I voted for the Maraquan Shoyru, as I quite like the way it looks. :yes: Either that or I play Jubble Bubble too much...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

Topic locked per owner's request.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.