22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you make neopoints?

• Games
    • Restocking/Sniping
    • Auctions
    • Trades
    • Random events :p
    • I don't

games for me too, unfortunately. i wish my connection was fast enough to let me rs....*jealous*. i can't even kad-feed. does anyone know how fast a connection has to be before one can start restocking? it used to be that dsl was fast....i've fallen behind the times, i'm afraid. x_x

games for me too, unfortunately. i wish my connection was fast enough to let me rs....*jealous*. i can't even kad-feed. does anyone know how fast a connection has to be before one can start restocking? it used to be that dsl was fast....i've fallen behind the times, i'm afraid. x_x

Im not sure. My connection is an 8MB/ps one, not wireless or anything. I've been an avid restocking for a year, and its a real love-hate relationship with it. One click can get you thousands of dollars of profit, while you may wait 10 minutes for a restock only to get beaten by someone else. it all boils down to technique, practice, and skill i guess.

Although an advice from me is to TURN OFF all non essential programms when you restock. That includes any torrent programmes, msn messenger, windows media player etc...about the only thing i have on when i restock is my anti-virus. Everything else is off. I can say it DEFINETELY speeds up your connection and rs speed.

Pretty much just by playing the games for me.

There's about 5 games I always play, and generally in at least 3 of them, I can get 1000 Neopoints - so that's at least 9000 Neopoints. The other few I play I still get a decent amount of points from - anything from 500-900.

Then I always collect the interest from the bank, spin the wheels, do the Faerie crossword....

On average I seem to make 20,000+ Neopoints a day (unless I happen to win/find something, but that doesn't happen too often! ^_^ )

I've started restocking very recently. So far I'm making about 25k a day which is a 25k improvement from what I was making before. o_O How do you make your neopoints?

I restock sometimes, play games sometimes.

I can't vote on the poll because there is no answer that fits.

But I noticed if I play the really easy games like Fashion Fever.. and restock a bit in the Book and Food Shop I can get an improvement on NPs. o_O

I play lots of games. I always play the same games though. There's about ten I play and the rest I sometimes play....I don't sell much stuff. Although recently I decided to take out every codestone in my sdb and sell it and I made a LOT of money!!! :king:

Games, then use that money to buy stocks (which I don't sell as often as I should =P). Recently started to rs because I need the np to pay for training my pet. But I rs at books, and mostly read them to my pet. Plus I get bored of refreshing at shops.

Didn't vote because there's no tick for more than 1 answer, and an other option.

Stocks are awesome. ;) You just need to have patience. Unless you're the impatient and risky type of person buying POWR, you won't be making big profits (or any profits at all). I don't think there any other place where you can put in 15K and have it turn into 60K+ in a month or two. :/

I play games mostly because I'm not very good in restocking and stock can take a lot of time and I find the guide in the TDN dailies really useful to me for earning nps without sending lots of time...

I invest in the stock market, engage in some minor hoarding, do some smart-betting on the food club and occasionally do some restocking to top up.

Most of my income is from the stocks. I have quite a nice portfolio developing and only sell at 300% return.

wow is it possible to get to 300% of the return? I at the most after 100+% then I will sell it because I scare that it will drop...

Im not sure. My connection is an 8MB/ps one, not wireless or anything. I've been an avid restocking for a year, and its a real love-hate relationship with it. One click can get you thousands of dollars of profit, while you may wait 10 minutes for a restock only to get beaten by someone else. it all boils down to technique, practice, and skill i guess.

Although an advice from me is to TURN OFF all non essential programms when you restock. That includes any torrent programmes, msn messenger, windows media player etc...about the only thing i have on when i restock is my anti-virus. Everything else is off. I can say it DEFINETELY speeds up your connection and rs speed.

thanks so much naalaro! sorry about the late reply, haven't been lurking the forums as much as i should be. will try closing my programs and giving (at least) kad-feeding another shot. thanks again! :)