Whats the largest thing you've restocked-just asking^^

naalaro

yeah i try not to screenie every. single UB restock xD that would just be boring to view

i only screenie the 5m+ restocks, maybe i should do 1m+ rses, but theres a handful of mps that are somewhat boring to view for some people im guessing

still, i havent rsed lately xD ive got to get back into it :O!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a spooky treasure map piece. I sold it for 20k... I am a beginner in restocking :P But all in all i earned more then 300k from restocking ^^

AH ha, and thats why restocking can work! I recommend simultaneously going into auctions together with restocking.

i dont see why not, such an established forum, im sure i could throw out a few hundred thousdand to paint a pet or two, what does TDN need?

Actually TDN is gathering money for the BGC.... hehehehehe That´s why I mentioned. ^_^

Welll, I can´t get anything good from the shops.... Don´t know if have lame computer or lame internert connection, but rarelly can get anything needing you to be quick on the site, like the Money Tree... :grrr:

ahh i see :P and how far along is TDN on collecting for a BGC? (the one in the screenie i already sold)

im actually planning on getting something for my friend, Golden Peophin Harp, but its 4.5m and it'll completely drain me, so i might not have much extra lying around to help out with right away :x

i dont mind accepting super reseller offers on my items and letting you guys resell though, now that im a maller i dont want non-mall items in my shop, so if i restock anything that isnt ub i put it severely underpriced

if you'd like, i can put them in trades and let you guys bid on them, and make alittle profit as well :*!

nonono that simple will not do :O

realistically, you can make 100k off of games in a day if you really tried

but lets say the person is only half-hearted and is somewhat lazy, still, 50k possible

or maybe someone only uses TDN forums a very little but, thats 25k a day easy with just a handful of games

what is BGC currently at? 13m or so? TDN forums could make enough for the BGC in a few weeks if a handful of TDN users played meerca chase, turmac roll, whack a khass every day and donated it

10k a day, from just 10 users (there are dozens more that would be willing i'd say), thats easily 100k a day to the TDN forums, i say we begin to vouch 10k a day to TDN, and build up a BGC in no time o_O

if we get enough support, io wouldnt be surprised if we could clear 1m a week, or more! maybe we should make a vouching system :O!

Maybe i missed out on some important matters, but why is TDN wanting a BGC?

And yes, it is definetly theoretical to get 100k a day from games heh, but i'm not to much into the games, too much time, and i have limits to my neopets time, so bleurgh

nonono that simple will not do :O

realistically, you can make 100k off of games in a day if you really tried

but lets say the person is only half-hearted and is somewhat lazy, still, 50k possible

or maybe someone only uses TDN forums a very little but, thats 25k a day easy with just a handful of games

what is BGC currently at? 13m or so? TDN forums could make enough for the BGC in a few weeks if a handful of TDN users played meerca chase, turmac roll, whack a khass every day and donated it

10k a day, from just 10 users (there are dozens more that would be willing i'd say), thats easily 100k a day to the TDN forums, i say we begin to vouch 10k a day to TDN, and build up a BGC in no time o_O

if we get enough support, io wouldnt be surprised if we could clear 1m a week, or more! maybe we should make a vouching system :O!

Maybe i missed out on some important matters, but why is TDN wanting a BGC?

And yes, it is definetly theoretical to get 100k a day from games heh, but i'm not to much into the games, too much time, and i have limits to my neopets time, so bleurgh

We do have the ALP, where we lend items that get you avatars as long you have the collateral. BGC does give you an avatar.

Now that I think about, there's another flaw. If you put all our NP into the BGC, who'll be able to borrow it? They wouldn't have enough collat unless they're extremely rich. :/

Just missed a Chocolate Cybunny Negg. >_> Turns out it's worth over 800K (or maybe it's due to false inflation), and I don't get an avatar.

We do have the ALP, where we lend items that get you avatars as long you have the collateral. BGC does give you an avatar.

Now that I think about, there's another flaw. If you put all our NP into the BGC, who'll be able to borrow it? They wouldn't have enough collat unless they're extremely rich. :/

Just missed a Chocolate Cybunny Negg. >_> Turns out it's worth over 800K (or maybe it's due to false inflation), and I don't get an avatar.

Hmm yersh, i seems you missed out on a million dollar plus item XP, oh well, thats life, i my own have experineved close shaves that left me banging my head on the keyboard.

the only way i think it could work is if the bgc was donated and only lent out for people with full collat

it would more or less just be a resource to borrow from, not an advantage of free-lending..

ive had like no time to rs lately unfortunately, i need to get back in the game and pick up some ubs xD

i ended up just buying the golden peophin harp for a friend at 4.4mil, couldnt rs it xD

and then picked up a lab map for my other friend :*

now im all out of pure, so back to rsing xD got a Cloud Shoyru Morphing Potion (r99) only one on tp, been offered 700k, think ill try for 800 though

i ended up just buying the golden peophin harp for a friend at 4.4mil, couldnt rs it xD

and then picked up a lab map for my other friend :*

now im all out of pure, so back to rsing xD got a Cloud Shoyru Morphing Potion (r99) only one on tp, been offered 700k, think ill try for 800 though

Heh

By the way, how fast do you normally take to restock an item you want? Even though ive been restocking eriously for more than half a year now, i still seem to miss out on that item no matter how fast my current speed is, whcih seems to vary between a second and a second and a half. I suppose having a faster internet connection may help...sometimes that miliiseconds taken for the picture below the price to appear is all that matters between gettign an item or not.